Really wtf

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ok so today im driving home and a bird decides to give me a present no biggy right WRONG i go to spray it with the washer fluid and notice its coming out the side not the front.So i ponder this and try again this time i get nothing open the hood and the engine heat blanket is soaked, so i pull it off and guess what the under side of my sprayer looked like it blew up. It was in 4 peices sigh guess ill be at the dealer for 6 hours getting this fixed. And i never did get my windshield clean.

:shooter::Grenade::superhack::biggun::suicide:::

Last edited:

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well plus side, don't they wash the truck everytime you bring it in for maintenance? That's not as bad as getting out there and washing and waxing the truck and waking back inside for a drink and as soon as you walk out there's 3 birds sitting on the roof shutting all over it in front of you...... I was highly upset over that one lol

Droid incredible 2 on the move!

BigH0ss

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
******! When I took truck in to get remote start installed and tires re-balanced they didn't wash it! Just got it more dirty. I sweat that dealer blows!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
i wonder how the hell that broke

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Did you sup up the washer fluid pump?

OP
OP
blackout11

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
Na im thinking it was clogged or something and the pressure just made it go boom.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
what in the world?? lol that is crazy

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
if my dealer attempts to wash my truck I'll nutkick 'em. NOBODY touches my princess!

Good luck with the dealer man - hopefully its just a nozzle that needs fixed.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
if my dealer attempts to wash my truck I'll nutkick 'em. NOBODY touches my princess!

Agreed! I don't want a HS dropout stoner ******* running my truck through a full contact car wash.

And it's white! Can't even see the scratches! I didn't even let em detail it when I bought it. Still has the suction cup marks on the windshield from where it was installed! COOOL! haha!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Agreed! I don't want a HS dropout stoner ******* running my truck through a full contact car wash.

And it's white! Can't even see the scratches! I didn't even let em detail it when I bought it. Still has the suction cup marks on the windshield from where it was installed! COOOL! haha!

nice!!! when i got my truck they "detailed" it twice......one night a couple micro fibers, fukken wax, and adams super VRT and my truck look better than the dealers attempts.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Walt, did you get this fixed?

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport

Must be a horrible dealership you go to. I was a college graduate detailing cars, but I hand washed them no drive through crap. If I noticed scratches before hand I would buff them out and not tell the customer. Now the mechanics are the ones who drove through the car wash, us detail guys hated it so we never used it.

OP
OP
blackout11

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
So got it fixed 1.5 hours to put on a 3$ part thats takes prob 5 mins to install lol guy comes in and tells me i need to drop it off because it needs a bunch of updates to the system SIGH so its back there today. And as far as them cleaning it its not some h/s kid its actually an older black guy that has his detail shop there he does really good work and guess what he uses /fukken and adams.

Watched him do a truck he uses the 2 bucket system and those big ass towels that were made for washing he dries it off with some kind of blower thing then uses a buffer and does like 4 coats of waxes truck was red and when he was done (i went back that night to look at it ) looked like a 200$ detail job

Last edited:

Stagman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My Dealer has a policy that you can stop by anytime for a free wash!

SMITHY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Dodge Ram Quad 4x4
Engine
4.7 Magnum
Strange happenings.....my dealer washed mine, but they owed me one on the we owe sheet. And they did a ****** job!!