Rebel trx concept

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I saw a lot of articles confirming the bronco and ranger coming back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I saw a lot of articles confirming the bronco and ranger coming back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumors only. I've yet to see a viable image that isn't the concept Bronco or Ranger (Bangkok Auto Show) from a few years back. When I see a running vehicle, even if at SEMA, that they're serious about taking feedback on, I stop calling baloney.

Maybe FCA is doing the TRX Rebel on an As-Ordered basis? It would justify the concept, be a good trial run, and also **** Ford around at the same time.

Just thinking in terms of a business mindset is all. :favorites13:

Prefix Performance

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Minotaur
Engine
6.4L 392
Is TRX Coming??

Thanks for all of the messages and emails. Yes... we do have a very solid relationship with FCA. We actually paint all the Vipers in production, and we were the company that built the PORTAL concept car that was just unveiled at the CES show last week. However, we don't know when (or if) the TRX will ever happen. We encourage them to move forward with it, because we feel (based on our experience with the Minotaur) that the market is ready to buy these things! We do know that if the TRX does happen it will be quite a while before we would ever see them on showroom floors. (could be a couple years) That's why we were aggressive in acquiring much lower pricing on new trucks, to make our Minotaur conversion very affordable without changing ANY of the components or quality. We start taking orders next week, as we re-launch the Minotaur program at the Barrett-Jackson event in Scottsdale. Complete Minotaur package on a 2017 RAM 1500 Sport 4x4 Crew-cab w/ leather for $59,995.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Since they are coming out with a car faster than the HellCat, they better sure as hell release this Ram, or something similiar.

mohemipar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 4.10's
Noticed on Ram Trucks, they have new text describing the Rebel TRX concept.

"This vehicle will be the most powerful factory-engineered half-ton pickup ever. "

Seems like they might be getting more serious about building it.

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am not particularly fond of the Rebel, but this thing I want. Looks and sounds badass!

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am not particularly fond of the Rebel, but this thing I want. Looks and sounds badass!

My thoughts exactly.

If they made the rebel a little more beefy from the factory I think I'd like it a bit more. The front is aggressive but then everything else is just same ole ram...IMO.

Marciel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'm not buying into the ricey sounding Ford junk that has to augment fake engine sound through the speakers, I hope this concept comes about, or you can order a new half ton ram and for a large fee there is an outfitter that will put the "Minitour" package on it. Long travel and big hemi swap with over 500 hp.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

DEMONIZEDCAT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The raptor v-6 turbo is excellent, ram step up and build this

Skerj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
The raptor v-6 turbo is excellent, ram step up and build this

And given the prices Ford has on Raptors and Dodge has on Hellcat and 6.4 SRT vehicles (Jeep GC in particular) I don't see the price being too far out either. The Raptor is all boost and no eco, so if I'm buying a truck like that it better have a V8. 6.4 SRT engines sound fantastic, and the 6.2 with supercharger whine....

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dodge/Ram needs to do what they do best. I don't think this is it. They need to just build a truck that goes fast as **** in a straight line. Just replicate the SRT-10 model with either the 6.4 or 6.2. I don't want 37s, I don't want two spare tires. 4x4 maybe, but I could give that up for a truck that does 0-60 in the low 4s.