Retrofit Air Ride Help with Parts Source

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I didnt know where this should be in terms of the forum so Ill let the mods figure it out. I didnt know if it was tech as Im not really looking for how to, its not lifted as its stock, its not lowered again stock so Im confused.

im hoping someone out there can help me source the parts. None of my local salvage yards have the parts or trucks with the parts.

All Im looking for is the full front strut assembly and rear airbag/spring assemblies. Correct me if Im wrong but these bolt in the factory parts regardless of suspension type that all I need. I think the upper and lower control arms are the same as well the rear setup with or without air. I will be using my own air management and pump system to finish the job.

if someone on here works or knows someone at a yard Id appreciate the help. Im not looking to pay retail like rockauto wants!