Service tpms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scope432

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The other day I received a message on my dash to service the tire pressure management syste. It is a 2012 ram 2500 slt heavy duty with a 5.7 hemi, the light for it on my dash came on and it remains on, I also can't bring up the display for my tire pressure. It just shows a blank for all 4 tires. Then the next day I received a message to service the 4wd system, it shut my traction control off and I couldn't put it in 4 wheel drive., would anyone know what would cause these codes to happen at the same time and how to solve the issue? Thanks. The truck has 112,000 miles on it.

Quint

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Big Horn 1500
Engine
5.7L v8 eTorque
I'm not trying to be too much of a smart ass, but the dealer would be the one who could tell you why and solve the problem.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
i may be mistaken,but the sensors have a life of around 4 years? my winter rims don't even have any,and no dash lights or warnings.time for a trip to the dealer i think.