To Sport or not to Sport. That is the question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kneedraggin636

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, folks. It goes in first thing in the morning for Bilstein leveling kit. I'll post back here with more pics.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I agree with you. I wanted a all black cc with a hemi. I don't need all the bells and whistles. I did however add a Sport hood.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I also agree with you. The sport hood is nice. I also will probably end up with the sport headlights and taillights ha ha. I love the orange day time running and the projector lights

I’ve had many vehicles and some with fancy features that weren’t as cool as the price tag justified at the time. I also like trucks with a bench in the front. That giant console takes away from the “truck feel”. I’m in this truck for a while and I’ll stick with basic features. The express is nice because it offers that amazing sport style with a barebones approach which to me is bang on. They nailed it with this model in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackOps6

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I also agree with you. The sport hood is nice. I also will probably end up with the sport headlights and taillights ha ha. I love the orange day time running and the projector lights

I’ve had many vehicles and some with fancy features that weren’t as cool as the price tag justified at the time. I also like trucks with a bench in the front. That giant console takes away from the “truck feel”. I’m in this truck for a while and I’ll stick with basic features. The express is nice because it offers that amazing sport style with a barebones approach which to me is bang on. They nailed it with this model in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldn't justify spending that money for some of the extras especially if I don't need it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Those prices include hefty cash down from the buyer so in reality they are not less.

No its not consumer cash is what they call it when the manufacturer is giving the rebate and not just a dealer discout

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
very sharp! Congrats!

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Good deal and a really sharp looking truck.

Father Of Four

OP
OP
K

kneedraggin636

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here it is leveled. I'll post the before and after in the Bilstein thread.

zq6b1gk.png