Squeaky front driver seat ( powered ).....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noupf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport 6'4 Bed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ok, so i have had my 2015 Sport CC for about 8 months now and i have 9,000 miles on it. About a month or so ago my front driver seat ( full power, heated/cooled ) began to develop a squeak. The noise only really happens when i turn left or right and my weight shifts to the sides of the seat. I must admit, i am a big guy 6'4 225lbs ), but to me this shouldn't make the seat squeak.

Anybody else had this issue? Its hard to pin point where specificallly on the seat ( or frame ) that its coming from. I'm thinking it may be the hinge where the back portion of the seat comes together with the bottom portion.

I was thinking of hitting all moveable parts ( hinges, springs, track ) with some wd-40 or something....but i dont want wd40 and **** dripping onto the carpets and such under the seat.

Maybe ill just take the seat out and lube as much as i can in the garage, wipe down any drips and re-install

Thoughts?