Stealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well, after further review , I've realized, "ram cares"cares nothing about us little guys, big corporate businesses win againef97cbfb9970ce9c0db3a81e2da06468.png

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I don't blame them for not wanting to install something that is illegal in your state. At least they could fix all the other problems and then let you take it back to your tint installer and have him redo that window.

OP
OP
Jeffnc84

Jeffnc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 ram
Engine
I don't blame them for not wanting to install something that is illegal in your state. At least they could fix all the other problems and then let you take it back to your tint installer and have him redo that window.
Regardless of the percentage of the tint. It's the fact that they won't install quality film. They use digitint, which is a cheap film ,that will fade

BigRed4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Regardless of the percentage of the tint. It's the fact that they won't install quality film. They use digitint, which is a cheap film ,that will fade

No shock there. They (the dealership or Ram) is never going to pony up for a premium product. They will never pay for more than stock.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You should go to your original tinter, pay him, and then you bring invoice to dealer to be reimbursed. That is about as standard as it gets when something gets messed up. Your paying for the tint so liability is not in their hands, they are are just reimbursing you.

OP
OP
Jeffnc84

Jeffnc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 ram
Engine
You should go to your original tinter, pay him, and then you bring invoice to dealer to be reimbursed. That is about as standard as it gets when something gets messed up. Your paying for the tint so liability is not in their hands, they are are just reimbursing you.
They won't even reimburse me.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There is always the option of having all us forum members leave wonderful 1 star reviews across google and yelp.

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After going back through the thread....

You asked them to remove the tint on that one window....then you would go have it replaced at the shop you originally had it done...they said no, it would cost you out of pocket.

If it were ME, and for this occasion, I would just take it back to the tint shop and have them fix this debacle. My tint shop removes tint for like $10 and then probably $20 to do that one window.

Sucks....but that's what I would do. I would not go back to this dealer...ever lol

OP
OP
Jeffnc84

Jeffnc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 ram
Engine
I asked them to remove the 1 window. As tint shades are not all the same. I wanted them to match.

OP
OP
Jeffnc84

Jeffnc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 ram
Engine
Quote for doing my 2 fronts again with the nano ceramic tint is 135.

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
I hate my dealer, took off a rear door trim piece and lost a metal clip , i mean anyone who works on these cars probably has a coffee can full of them at a cost of less than a penny a piece

Dude told me I had to buy the whole piece and wanted to charge me $ 34.00 for it

OP
OP
Jeffnc84

Jeffnc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 ram
Engine
I hate my dealer, took off a rear door trim piece and lost a metal clip , i mean anyone who works on these cars probably has a coffee can full of them at a cost of less than a penny a piece

Dude told me I had to buy the whole piece and wanted to charge me $ 34.00 for it
It's crazy. They would rather get negative reviews than, to just ahead and pay for the tint

Redrik

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Like you I also purchased my ram from Hendrick but this one in concord, nc.
They tint everything on the lot and charge $399 added to the price for two windows. Mine had some bubbles so I'm making them redo it.

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Why are you paying anything, unless the truck was built in 2014, the factory warranty is still in place, even then you should have a couple months left if it was built in late 2014.

Mine is still under warranty. I just had it serviced :)