Stupidly Awesome Sale on Bilsteins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kylekap19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:favorites13:

Stop what you're doing and order this.

Someone messed up on pricing a set of Billys for front and rear for just $88!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NI6FYA4/ref=psdcmw_3150551011_t1_B004WO15F4

Padilen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Done
Mine went through but I doubt I'll get them for $88[emoji1]
Add has been corrected to 355, if my account shows 355, I'm canceling 88 I have 355 I don't.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
wish i could have gotten in on that.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Done
Mine went through but I doubt I'll get them for $88[emoji1]
Add has been corrected to 355, if my account shows 355, I'm canceling 88 I have 355 I don't.

That sucks...they should have to stand by their mistake lol

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hahahahah ! Hope y'all get em for $88

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've seen something like this happen over oil on Amazon. It was a thread on this site. They (the seller) did not honor the sale as it was an "error".

jaycabral27

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I hope you manage to get them. I've got price mistake items on Amazon and hit or miss if they honour it. Good luck!!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
kylekap19

kylekap19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've heard that others' orders are being cancelled by Amazon because of the pricing error. So far, I'm in the clear ..... as of now

billys.jpg

Padilen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My understanding is they have "caught" the error. And corrected it. Those that have placed an order that has not shipped can be canceled because of the error. Those that have shipped (if any) are then consider sold and the price is the 88. So my understanding
Ordered, Order confirmed, price doesn't mean you'll get them for 88$.
It's if you have shipping confirmation that sets the price.
Hoping we get the price break, but I'm not sure we will.
But the error does negatively effect the sellers Amazon ratings.

By the way thanks for the heads up.[emoji106]

Last edited:

Padilen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After getting shipping confirmation-16-21- but not a tracking number. I received an email this morning- your account has been credited reason item out of stock.
Why couldn't they at least give the real reason. Pricing error.

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
as the old saying goes, "if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is" sorry it didn't work out

Padilen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
as the old saying goes, "if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is" sorry it didn't work out

I wasn't sure we'd get them, but to cover a mistake with a lie isn't right either. I did send a message to them that they should at least admitted a mistake, not the out of stock lie. My shipping confirmation shows them "on time" for arriving 16-21, amazing for out of stock items. What was in the box air?
In reality they were shipped but pulled back by shipper - shippers can use tracking numbers to retrieve packages.

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Had the same issue with a hood scoop a couple years back. Good price, got tracking #, it never arrived. After two weeks called them, got the same story as you, out of stock. I checked their stock, still had four but at a significantly higher price.

Obviously they were out of stock at my price point.

They asked me for a rating, I gave it, they would not publish it.

I could gripe my **** off about it but I find them as still one of the better places to shop so I just sucked it up and bought one from Summit. Interestingly, the one from Summit was the exact one I had ordered and it was on sale for the same price Amazon cancelled my delivery on.

Padilen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think it's happened to me before. I just didn't know why, this time I do.
They do not like negative feed back and I refuse to leave any after a seller harassed me. Yes really sent many emails stating I was stupid and they couldn't even read & understand my comment. Which was only about the items poor quality not the seller. After a few months Amazon who supported my comments then removed my review.

Padilen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I suppose I should start another thread-but
I left a message to seller as I mentioned earlier. No response from them. Which I guess per Amazon rules is a couple of days. But I've now received messages from Amazon. They want to know if my items arrived on time and if any contact to seller , was responded to by seller. Um NO! So I've had to break my rule about not leaving feedback and I responded, to Amazons questions.

sriley531

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They did this some years back and I scored a $700+ magnaflow exhaust system for $200. They honored it then, but shortly after my order was placed the price went back up. Wish I woulda bought more than 1!

Padilen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's what's missing, from this seller. I've read that it's considered a contract when they charged me and sent confirmation, of shipping. By recalling package and claiming instead it's out of stock they are trying to avoid honoring the "contract". Then seller apparently broke Amazons rule about responding to messages.
I'm just glad I didn't order UCA's when I got the shipping confirmation. Would of sucked making payments and paying interest(PayPal credit) on something I had no use for.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Around Christmas Amazon gets crazy. You can get some good deals. Last year some strange hiccup had 3 things that I ordered being shipped out again (at no cost to me or prompting) shortly after Christmas.

I called Amazon and told them not to credit my account on the return. The Amazon rep said he appreciated my honesty and credited my account with a gift card anyway.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddo