Tagged a moose :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Will Ram 2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I hit a mule when I was 19 with an '89 Toyota pickup. Popped over a hill doing 70 with it sprinkling on newly laid blacktop so it was like ice. Slid forever and luckily I hit it on the passenger corner or it would have been in the cab with me. Before the truck did a 180, the mules rear was right in my face...knocked the $hit out of it too! Truck was driveable to the nearest house at which point it was over heating. $3300 in damages in 1992 money. Almost rolled it and found out after it was fixed that my chrome mags on the drivers side were bent from the slide, but the insurance wouldn't pay for them so ran them with a ton of weights on the inside.

OP
OP
Paluby

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Spoke with the auto shop yesterday and looks like they are gong to have to replace the vararam too. Put them in touch with Matt ofcourse but they aren't finished with the quote and it's closing in on $10K so far ha.