TPMS values

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moregrip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What tuning option, if any, allows you to modify the air pressure parameters so I can run 32psi in my rear tires without my dash light energized?

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Thankfully, I have a friend who is a Chrysler tech and he changed mine before the update from FCA.

Unless you have a Aultel- it can't be done. The tool is about $1500. I know someone in Arizona that has bought one and had made his money back (or I think he should have by now) charging $50 a truck. Takes 2 minutes.. but you need a PIN from the dealer to access the BCM.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yeah, if your dealer has updated his diagnostic tools, FCA's current tool software prevents the tech from touching that portion of the module and they can't change the pre-programmed values.

No aftermarket tuner touches that area of the module however as 07MegaCabRam mentioned, there is a tool made by Autel (MaxSys MS906 - currently on sale at just under $1,000) that can do the TPMS reset.

I do have a reset procedure that can be used but it only works on prior versions of the FCA tech tool. You'd have to call around to see if any dealers in your area still has a prior version.

OP
OP
M

moregrip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
thanks for the info....not many options that's for sure!