transmission woes... p0750

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
Alright guys this truck is getting to me, I went to leave from dinner and put my truck in drive and manually shifted it up to to 5th and it stopped at 4th. I went to drive off and it had almost nothing didn't even want to hardly move. So I pulled off out of the way and the check engine light came on so I
kept trying to shift it and it wouldn't go anywhere not 1st not 5th just stayed in 4th. So I shut the truck off started it back up did the same thing, so I shut it off again and let it sit for 30 seconds or so and restated it and shifted it and eveything went back to normal shifted 1st-5th on the dash no problems I pulled off to another parking lot and plugged in my scanner and pulled p0750 solinoid pack malfunction. Called my neighbour and he said very common needs soilinoid pack and that it's safe to drive be said they go into limp mode to keep it from hurting its self but to just keep a eye on temps. So story over I have few questions how many others have been through this? What's my cost looking like? How difficult is it to do on my own? The truck drove flawless on the way home temps stayed 140 should I park it or drive it? Till I get parts or get it in to the dealer to fix it.

Last edited:

iwon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah that happened to me about 3 weeks ago on my 2010. It went away after i shut it off and restarted it so i never got it checked out

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
14hemiexpress

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
So far my truck is driving fine but Saturday my neighbour is going to change out my solinoid pack I want to nip this and move on.