Trim Paint codes....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heelsparky0501

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500 Laramie
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Well I just picked up a "new to me" 2011 ram 1500 Laramie. I love the truck but it does needs some touchups in certain spots. the truck has the deep cherry pearl with the gold trim on the fenders and on the lower end.

I know the red cherry paint code is "PRP" and the trim code is "GJKT" But I am having a hell of a time locating the code or touchup paint for the gold. I've got a few spots on the underside of the door and by the step bars that really need some attention.

Does anyone have any idea where I could find the gold trim paint code/ touchup paint? I've gone to the local parts store but they had nothing that matched.

jssmith76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Go to a local Dodge dealership. The parts department will run your VIN, and they can order the touch up paint for you. They did that for me. I had to wait a month or so for them to get it, but it eventually came in.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I agree go to the dealership. Dupli color is never spot on.