Uconnect dropping apps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bellaireroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This may be old news, but it caught me by surprise. I was on the phone with you connect service today and they are dropping uconnect apps. I just bought a 2017 have been using Pandora and slacker. Lady told me they were dropping them in 2017. Not sure if new updates will get rid of them. This may be old news but it was new to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just play them thru Bluetooth off my phone, I always hated trying to use the apps on the radio itself..... too slow.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
This may be old news, but it caught me by surprise. I was on the phone with you connect service today and they are dropping uconnect apps. I just bought a 2017 have been using Pandora and slacker. Lady told me they were dropping them in 2017. Not sure if new updates will get rid of them. This may be old news but it was new to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's likely good news. Most likely, they are preparing for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration. Did she say it was just being dropped for 2017 or for all years?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk