UPDATE: deciding between Express/Big Horn. I picked up a Big Horn over this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JaviJ01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got a decent amount of posts in my original thread so I decided I'd post an update since I appreciated all the insight everyone gave me. I decided to go with the Big Horn because knowing myself in a few years I would regret not going for all the little extras.

I looked online and could only find a few Big Horns with the options I wanted and settle down to two, one here in San Diego and one at Dennis Dillon in Idaho. Went into my local dealership for a test drive on Wednesday and they said they were firm on their price so I told them I was going to head up to Idaho because it would save me $2k-$3k. They texted me back the next day telling me to come in before heading up to Isaho to see if we could hammer something out, long story short, my wife and I spent 4 hours on Friday but got them to come down to our number.

After having it 2.5 days I am absolutely in love, I'm looking for excuses to drive right now.

Here are the specs:
4x4, 3.92 gears, anti-spin differential, 8.4 Screen w/Nav, remote start, trailer tow package, dual zone ac, heated seats/steering wheel (not sure I need this in San Diego), upgraded speakers and sub, rearview camera with park sense, power rear window. Only thing that it really didn’t come with is the 32 gallon tank and the center console, would have liked the tank but I will be fine without either.

4EJmiNc.jpg

XdeIYzx.jpg

JUICEBOX

I don't read the script. The script reads me.
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Nice and congrats, what center console are you talking about? Do they make more than 1 style for the ram?

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
Great looking truck!

OP
OP
J

JaviJ01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

GreenClassic

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That looks awesome! Great color choice. I love my white, but that blue and chrome really set each other off nicely.

You have pretty much everything available for a Big Horn except for the console and larger gas tank. Only thing I don't have on mine is 4x4.

Jerry1984

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yours can seat 6 with the fold up console. I bought mine from Dennis Dillon and they do have some smoking deals!! Nice truck!!

miguelherrera4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Beautiful!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
nice rig, congrats... I'd leave the front console as is I dont find losing a seating position in a pinch an upgrade, just my .02 cents!

clh1220

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
nice rig, congrats... I'd leave the front console as is I dont find losing a seating position in a pinch an upgrade, just my .02 cents!

I'd leave it the same too. But I wouldn't trade my bucket seats for the center seat.