Waiting on parts...so much fun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I ordered my BT catch can the other week on the big sale day and I should have that in hands tomorrow. Starting to get impatient though because I wanted it a long time ago but I only need to wait one more day. Then I just ordered a sonnax transmission line pressure booster today and I should have that before the week is over....really can't wait to get these parts, haha.

But now it's time to look around for a good paint shop and see about getting a quote to have my grille, front/rear ram head, fender flares, and some interior pieces painted. Need to also see about getting some spots touched up on the outside and then I'll be scheduling a line-x install sometime after the 14th.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I hate the wait, but last year I had to wait like 2 weeks for the catch can because they got so slammed that day. Sounds like they were more prepared this year if you're getting it tomorrow.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Waiting sucks. It's something us modern Americans have a really hard time doing.

2serious

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What sonnax line booster did u order? I need to also order one and a catch can. Yes waiting is the worst

Divi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
there was a bunch of stuff i wanted to buy from them to throw in the truck, but i didnt have any money, truck payment and insurance hit the same day :(

OP
OP
2K10HemiRam

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
where did you guys order from? seems like everyone on here ordered from the same place but i guess i didn't catch where...

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^^^^ lol.... i hear ya.... i'm not getting mine til right before Christmas, can't wait!!

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
another thing that sucks is having the parts, but having to wait because i rely on someone to help/install the stuff. I should be getting my EDGE torque converter today, i've had my Sharadon VB for a couple of weeks, and I've had my efan forever.

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Same here except i ordered mine yesterday and a pod pillar from matt his is almost here but still waiting on the catch can

OP
OP
2K10HemiRam

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

WhiteRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500 CCLB
Engine
6.7 CTD
So I ordered my BT catch can the other week on the big sale day and I should have that in hands tomorrow. Starting to get impatient though because I wanted it a long time ago but I only need to wait one more day. Then I just ordered a sonnax transmission line pressure booster today and I should have that before the week is over....really can't wait to get these parts, haha.

But now it's time to look around for a good paint shop and see about getting a quote to have my grille, front/rear ram head, fender flares, and some interior pieces painted. Need to also see about getting some spots touched up on the outside and then I'll be scheduling a line-x install sometime after the 14th.

6651 Customs. Does amazing work and labor is SUPER cheap.
Right by Lamb and Las Vegas Blvd