well guys end result from my hemi express being totaled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
True, I just noticed that whoever had it before him color matched the rear emblem but not the front. Funny they did the harder one and left the easier one untouched. lol

I know right lol well makes it easier on him any way nice truck man and i hate you cause you can tune yours LOL

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I know right lol well makes it easier on him any way nice truck man and i hate you cause you can tune yours LOL

haha thanks. I hate that you can't tune yours...I let my brother in law drive my truck for the first time in a long time and he kept saying how badly he wanted a tuner for his 2011...that's all he kept repeating the entire time he was in my truck...heck even after he got out too lol. Hopefully they will have something for you guys this year

OP
OP
joeg45

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
hmmm My truck was wrecked and its still in the shop...having a frame replaced and everything....how much damage was there to your truck? I don't have GAP either but there was 15,000 worth of damage? Did you have to hassle them to get it totaled?

percentage wise im not sure my front end was ripped off from wheel to wheel the front end of the frame was bent back my engine and transmission was shifted back would not bother cranking just the starter kicked in and thats it both my airbags went off and i was the only one in the truck????

no i didnt have to fight for them to total it just took them a while to go look at it and told me it was totlaed when they got back to me so they didnt tell me how much in cost the damage was

OP
OP
joeg45

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Can i ask what you paid for it and are you sure its an r/t cause those are not the 22' r/t rims and they dont come with r/t badges on the back lets see the interior. Seems like the rims were swapped out on you

ya i got it for 21 with tax title registration gap there were a couple not fully loaded r/t made this is one of them i will post the pics in my second comment i did check the build sheet before i bought it and everything seemed to match up with the r/t except the touch screen radio and the rims

OP
OP
joeg45

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
True, I just noticed that whoever had it before him color matched the rear emblem but not the front. Funny they did the harder one and left the easier one untouched. lol

no the color matched back emblem was from my old truck the only one that got saved as you can see in my other post it was smashed lol

macmongrel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
percentage wise im not sure my front end was ripped off from wheel to wheel the front end of the frame was bent back my engine and transmission was shifted back would not bother cranking just the starter kicked in and thats it both my airbags went off and i was the only one in the truck????

no i didnt have to fight for them to total it just took them a while to go look at it and told me it was totlaed when they got back to me so they didnt tell me how much in cost the damage was

oh Mine was frame but then mostly body damage...not mechanicals like engine or anything that is probably the difference...I just kinda hate having my truck with a wreck on it. :(

OP
OP
joeg45

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
oh Mine was frame but then mostly body damage...not mechanicals like engine or anything that is probably the difference...I just kinda hate having my truck with a wreck on it. :(

ya that might be it I guess it was the way the car hit me because it was a small camary that hit me

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Nice looking truck, I really like that hood.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ya i got it for 21 with tax title registration gap there were a couple not fully loaded r/t made this is one of them i will post the pics in my second comment i did check the build sheet before i bought it and everything seemed to match up with the r/t except the touch screen radio and the rims

2009 and 2010 weren't fully loaded like the 2011s were. 2009 didn't even have the hood on some of them. 2009 and 2010 had the non touch screen radio and 20s standard(22s weren't even made yet except for the sema truck). 2011 added the 22s and 430 radio(touchscreen) standard. 2012s kept the wheels but went back to the non touch screen radio being standard

OP
OP
joeg45

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
2009 and 2010 weren't fully loaded like the 2011s were. 2009 didn't even have the hood on some of them. 2009 and 2010 had the non touch screen radio and 20s standard(22s weren't even made yet except for the sema truck). 2011 added the 22s and 430 radio(touchscreen) standard. 2012s kept the wheels but went back to the non touch screen radio being standard

Ohhhhhh I just that the radio and rims were just an extra feature that was an option not picked on some