went to the dealer today(again)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4X HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Personally, I think the dealer is trying to screw you over with this import tax BS! Puerto Rico if I recall is part of the US!

Do they give you a few years supply of KY lube with that price? Cause there screwing you over!

OP
OP
E

eduardomachado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Personally, I think the dealer is trying to screw you over with this import tax BS! Puerto Rico if I recall is part of the US!

Do they give you a few years supply of KY lube with that price? Cause there screwing you over!

LOL.... I checked the Import Taxes and its a Incredible 25% of the MSRP!!!!! so im ****** by the goverment :(

were can I buy KY cases?

zack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2004.5 packing the smarty
Engine
5.9 cummins ho
LOL.... I checked the Import Taxes and its a Incredible 25% of the MSRP!!!!! so im ****** by the goverment :(

were can I buy KY cases?

lmao ....:flipthebird:to the goverment

mitchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would look at the subarus. Get a WRX STI.

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Definatly talk them down! It might take you all day, but remember, these guys desperately wanna sell you a truck, and they have tons of tricks at their disposal, and will do almost anything!!! So get them down to the point they say no, then start to walk away. They'll go lower, and then u got them! = P

4X HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
OP
OP
E

eduardomachado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Well guys.... it looks like the Ram would have to wait....

I'm going to be a dad!!!!!!! that's even better for us than if the dealer gaveway me the RAM!!!!!!
YEAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

zack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2004.5 packing the smarty
Engine
5.9 cummins ho
Congrats man

OP
OP
E

eduardomachado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Thanks guys....

well... Ill need a new truck to the car seat on? correct???

lol today I got a offer for a loaded Bighorn 4x2 for $36,995 and a 4x4 Big Horn for 41,995...

If they hit 33K... ill do it :)

DeputyDipShizz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats...Just had mine on Feb 2nd...a little girl...I got my RAM soon after we found out

=TAPAtalkAHOLIC=

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Please don't take this the wrong way, but Wtf do you people eat down there? The only people having more people is China!. Ok funny time over, Congrats on the kid. Hope it's healthy. There's always next year for the truck. But thats another 9 months, Hmmmm. Better keep it zipped up ,I'm thinking.lol.

OP
OP
E

eduardomachado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Please don't take this the wrong way, but Wtf do you people eat down there? The only people having more people is China!. Ok funny time over, Congrats on the kid. Hope it's healthy. There's always next year for the truck. But thats another 9 months, Hmmmm. Better keep it zipped up ,I'm thinking.lol.

:)... Latinos are hot!!! ahahahaha

As I said before.. we need a new truck for the car seat! I'm preapproved for a $33K car loan.... now I need to fight the dealers a little more :)

OP
OP
E

eduardomachado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Well after a lot of fight at dealers... I could get this 4x2 Big Horn for $35,500
NAV System, HD, Sirius, BU camera, ... tomorrow I will be checking it out at the dealer...

if it has all I was told it does... its the best deal around....

Attachments

• photosmall.jpg
    photosmall.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 17

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
So you haven't settled on an 010?? Reason being, 10,000$ and a few miles. If breaking in a new truck is your want all be all. Then go for it. One trip on ebay, or any other car/truck buying web site. Will /should make you hesitate at least a little. Point being these trucks drop 10 grand quicker than Goose drops ****; after a year and some use.

OP
OP
E

eduardomachado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
So you haven't settled on an 010?? Reason being, 10,000$ and a few miles. If breaking in a new truck is your want all be all. Then go for it. One trip on ebay, or any other car/truck buying web site. Will /should make you hesitate at least a little. Point being these trucks drop 10 grand quicker than Goose drops ****; after a year and some use.

I was looking for a 2010-2011 used one... but the prices were not good... a used 2011 Big Horn with 8K miles... $34,500... new I'm getting a loaded Big Horn 4x2 for $36,328...

I know its more expensive than in the States... but here it is like that.. all is a little more expensive.... I think I get new car smell on Wednesday :)