What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not Ram related. But got a weird light on the TrailHawk tonight. I’m not to sure about it. It still shifted fine so I guess into the dealer I go next week. e445ac9ca0318e1cff60fd2d94559312.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LemmysDad

Chairman of the bored.
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 RAM Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bought the Mopar air deflector today with $50 off online coupon from FCA. Sweet deal. Like it because I dont have to tape it to my hood. Put it on next week. That and my Huskyliners flaps. Busy doing what I want to do...
Going four wheeling tomorrow for a few days.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Bought the Mopar air deflector today with $50 off online coupon from FCA. Sweet deal. Like it because I dont have to tape it to my hood. Put it on next week. That and my Huskyliners flaps. Busy doing what I want to do...
Going four wheeling tomorrow for a few days.

Make sure to apply the clear stuff when applying mud flaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No offense meant JimsRam but my posts have nothing to do with you or whatever you may have posted!
I guess if my posts like this(there are a few) infringes on your copyright of weak humor I will refrain from them in the future and leave off the cuff glib posts to the expert!

Oh Man! Sorry about that. I didn't mean for my post to offend anyone. I was making reference to my posts about filling my trucks up with fuel. Your post looked a lot like those and I got a chuckle out of yours. Once again sorry if I ruffled any feather.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Stopped at the local Line X dealer and asked on the cost of color match Line X for my fender flares..... $850.00 plus the cost of the color tint!!!!

Last edited:

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oh Man! Sorry about that. I didn't mean for my post to offend anyone. I was making reference to my posts about filling my trucks up with fuel. Your post looked a lot like those and I got a chuckle out of yours. Once again sorry if I ruffled any feather.

All good, my bad too. I thought you were dissing me for COPYING your posts.
I am sorry!!
Im not bent out of shape, just was defending myself due to misinterpreting what you said!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

W4ZWA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Classic
Engine
5.7L
They look good, might have to consider adding those down the road

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
Thanks, I thought they came out good too, even if I say so myself :). Now waiting for a set of tow mirrors with the turn signals to show up for sale dirt cheap and we'll wire them up to come on with the parking lights also

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Not much happening with the truck this week, never did get a chance to install my new leather steering wheel. I am still dealing with the stolen tailgate issue. I did order a new Tailgate and all the Tailgate parts today it was right about $1750.00 list but I get 10% back of that plus free shipping. No worries about the price as the insurance company is paying for it just did not want to wait for the check to arrive. I will send the Tailgate to paint right away. Also sending to paint my new front grill so to save on some of the painting costs.

Now looking for new painted bumpers I want to do them in white like the truck. Just need to find someone to buy the chrome bumpers and grill that I have now to help pay for it. Offer-up here I come!

Sooner or later I will have a Ram with a Tailgate and no exterior chrome!!

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
Looks good. Trying to get up the nerve to do it myself on my 2018 2500. Had them factory on my 2015 and miss them with the current one.

Not too bad to do, took us about 2 hours, (not counting the time we waited for the paint to dry after drilling), although the directions really s**k. Had to go over the pictures 5 or 6 times before I was comfortable understanding just what needed to be done. Also, the wiring directions for his, a 2012, were wrong, Sure hope they did a better job on the the newer models.

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
Changed the oil and filter today (Mobile 1) and rotated the Nitto G2's. Not much else.

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
These fools are stealing tailgates! Wow.[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
Not much happening with the truck this week, never did get a chance to install my new leather steering wheel. I am still dealing with the stolen tailgate issue. I did order a new Tailgate and all the Tailgate parts today it was right about $1750.00 list but I get 10% back of that plus free shipping. No worries about the price as the insurance company is paying for it just did not want to wait for the check to arrive. I will send the Tailgate to paint right away. Also sending to paint my new front grill so to save on some of the painting costs.

Now looking for new painted bumpers I want to do them in white like the truck. Just need to find someone to buy the chrome bumpers and grill that I have now to help pay for it. Offer-up here I come!

Sooner or later I will have a Ram with a Tailgate and no exterior chrome!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk