What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe B

U.S. Navy Chief
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.4L
Just and update. After my first full day with the carven all I can say is wow. Without a doubt videos do not do that exhaust justice. It is a keeper. Next on my plans are 5” carven tips.

Do you have the competitor or the progressive? Is there any terrible drone at cruising speeds?

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Well, I just got done installing the new-to-me LED turn signal & puddle lamp mirrors on FrankenRam. I have an appt with a local dealership to activate them for me tomorrow morning. Hopefully all goes well.
aaf4f0c8748858aa105aa7727b9edc31.jpg
8e9d93afdcda97814ff1e7d53550cdfb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a sexy truck.

W4ZWA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Classic
Engine
5.7L
I always like when there is a sport + type of option. Sport says “let’s have fun”. Sport + says “hold the **** on to something” lol.

Dropped the kid off this morning and played around with the settings. Sport+ 4+ =hold the **** on! I passed a car going 15 under the 55 speed limit, I hit 90mph before I was even back in my lane.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Dropped the kid off this morning and played around with the settings. Sport+ 4+ =hold the **** on! I passed a car going 15 under the 55 speed limit, I hit 90mph before I was even back in my lane.

well, now I kinda want one!

JayRam15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do you have the competitor or the progressive? Is there any terrible drone at cruising speeds?
Progressive. Drone is there, but to me it is not bad. I have found myself punching it a bit more just to hear that sound. Best part I have found about the exhaust is I can no longer hear the whistling noise in my truck. The exhaust over powers it and that is the best part lol.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Progressive. Drone is there, but to me it is not bad. I have found myself punching it a bit more just to hear that sound. Best part I have found about the exhaust is I can no longer hear the whistling noise in my truck. The exhaust over powers it and that is the best part lol.
Oh god. The whistle. I hate the damn whistle :banghead:

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
KiltedCelt01 - Nice pictures! :waytogo: Got a question - Is the garage door a standard one? My parents bought a new house and I'm a little gun shy trying to back my truck all the way into the garage for fear of banging the roof of my truck on the door. I'm on 2" of lift and that's why I'm gun shy.

jdavila99999

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, I just got done installing the new-to-me LED turn signal & puddle lamp mirrors on FrankenRam. I have an appt with a local dealership to activate them for me tomorrow morning. Hopefully all goes well.
aaf4f0c8748858aa105aa7727b9edc31.jpg
8e9d93afdcda97814ff1e7d53550cdfb.jpg

Do you have a lift?

KiltedCelt01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
35’s? Too?
Recommend the lift?

Yes, 35’s with no rubbing whatsoever. I’m very happy with it, it’s a great kit. It raises the front 4” and 2” in the back. They provide new upper control arms and drop down brackets/mounts for the front & rear as well. I haven’t had any problems whatsoever since installing it.

jdavila99999

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes, 35’s with no rubbing whatsoever. I’m very happy with it, it’s a great kit. It raises the front 4” and 2” in the back. They provide new upper control arms and drop down brackets/mounts for the front & rear as well. I haven’t had any problems whatsoever since installing it.

Thanks !
Hmmm
Did you have it installed?
Just wondering how extensive the installation is....

KiltedCelt01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
KiltedCelt01 - Nice pictures! :waytogo: Got a question - Is the garage door a standard one? My parents bought a new house and I'm a little gun shy trying to back my truck all the way into the garage for fear of banging the roof of my truck on the door. I'm on 2" of lift and that's why I'm gun shy.

Yes, standard garage door. It’s close but no danger of hitting anything. It should fit fine. I have a 4” leveling kit on mine plus 35’s. Have someone watch as you’re pulling in slowly just to be on the safe side.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7

See! I knew it!! Sport plus ALWAYS is the “hold the **** on” option lol. Is this in the same category as tuners when it comes to warranty? In Canada they are brutal with this stuff and warranty work

W4ZWA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Classic
Engine
5.7L
See! I knew it!! Sport plus ALWAYS is the “hold the **** on” option lol. Is this in the same category as tuners when it comes to warranty? In Canada they are brutal with this stuff and warranty work

I could be wrong but from understanding it leaves no trace if removed.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
that's how I understand it too. just unplug it. no permanent wires or anything.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7

On a scale of 1-10, how much louder over stock is it now like, when you’re just cruising and not really gettin’ on it like a rat on a Cheeto? Do you have your MDS turned off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro