What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

werdna1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Best mod. I get mine done every early spring and fall when it cools down. I’m not taking any chances. Cheap insurance in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we kinda did a 2 for one deal because i got the rubberized undercoating on the undercarriage parts and then the oil in the doors, rockers and tight spots that would normally be done with it. I didnt do my 15 ram and regretted it down the road so i decided to do my 18 now that ive had the paint issues corrected

RAM DRVR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
G
Well we kinda did a 2 for one deal because i got the rubberized undercoating on the undercarriage parts and then the oil in the doors, rockers and tight spots that would normally be done with it. I didnt do my 15 ram and regretted it down the road so i decided to do my 18 now that ive had the paint issues corrected

Glad we don't have to worry about such things here on the Left coast...…...

muddy12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Installed new pads and rotors on the front.
Sadly though, it looks like I’m going to have to do the lower ball joints soon. Thinking I might as well do the upper arms while I’m at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Hell another 6-7 thousand you could have a cummins. LOL
Jay
Haha. We’ve already been to the dealer and have a game plan. It will happen next year. It’s gonna cost me but ya live and learn. That’s he story of my life hahaha

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
lol... and you can't take it with you. I'm just under a year of ownership, and I've spent close to $4500 on "stuff"-- it's all in my signature. An audio system isn't a high priority just yet.

That's the problem right there, bud...keeping track of how much you spend on mods! Don't do it; it is a path that only leads to sorrow. Better not to think about the money and focus instead on the experience!

TXCOMT

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
That's the problem right there, bud...keeping track of how much you spend on mods! Don't do it; it is a path that only leads to sorrow. Better not to think about the money and focus instead on the experience!

TXCOMT

I live a life of no regrets, including money spent on mods :)