What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Took the kids and family and went and played in the snow yesterday, helped pull 2 other trucks out since it was warm and the snow was pretty icy with mud underneath, enough that my Father In Law had issues with his Razr digging in. Still enough snow for the kids and family to have a blast playing in though. Then drove it the few hours home, put on shorts and tore the front end apart and installed the wiring harness from Retro Fit Source to fix the HID issue I've been having, what a beautiful kit.

DbbW304.jpg

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Snagged a RA2 radio for cheap. I stalled and works good. Guess I gotta figure out mic for phone and maybe a backup camera later. But good enough for what I paid

W4ZWA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Classic
Engine
5.7L
Installed the rear weathertech mud flaps this afternoon.

Ordered a K&N Oil Filter, claybar kit, and LED pod lights for the bull bar.

Since I'll be changing the oil for the first time this weekend I'll probably go ahead and order a fumoto valve to speed up future oil changes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Barry70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Snagged a RA2 radio for cheap. I stalled and works good. Guess I gotta figure out mic for phone and maybe a backup camera later. But good enough for what I paid
Did you take pictures like to see what it looks like

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
drove it it the snow to home depot and loaded up a snow blower, then dropped the truck off today for the repair work on the basketball pole incident.

Funny story- my wife drove her explorer over to give me a ride back home, and I came out and commented to some guy that was out spreading salt on the parking lot. I said "nice truck", and he said yeah. Then I realized it was my friggin truck!!! I had only had 1/2 cup of coffee at that point. That's my story, I'm stickin to it