What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Drove it all week thinking of all the things I want to do as well as the things I already have the parts to do.
Found I have a exhaust leak at the muffler input...stupido Ramm5.7! , didn't use permatex on input side !
Crap, just 1 more thing for the list.
Thinking I'm going to get a Borla and get it welded in

That's what I, and many others here, did...ProXS FTW (wait, do people even use those initials anymore?)!

TXCOMT

Scott492010

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have not been feeling good recently and the sub zero temperatures make it difficult and time consuming to heat my garage. So i decided that I would temporarily tap into my fuse box with a add a circuit and connect it to the hot wire for my led light bar DRL's that was connected to my battery.

addacircuitmicro2.jpg

I did not have Micro 2 fuses leaving me with only the two 10amp fuses that came with the add a circuit. So i decided it would best to use a 10amp fused spot in the box. the easiest and fastest one to use was the one for my TIRE INFLATION INDICATOR SYSTEM.

5 MIN down the road my dash lit up like a Christmas tree and claimed i had no right rear tire and needed to check my TIRE INFLATION INDICATOR SYSTEM.

I first checked the tire to be safe and wise. Then i turned off the led light bar DRL's and continued down the road. 5 min later my dash went back to normal.

So on my thru town i stopped and picked up some 20amp fuses and plan to change the location of that add a circuit tap to the radio or something that will be using a 20amp fuse.

I have a "Led Daytime Running Light Automatic ON/OFF Control Module Switch Relay DRL" that i will be installing soon enough.

Last edited:

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Swapped my Manual Rear View Mirror for an Auto Dimming w/ Assist & 911 buttons model that I nabbed brand new for half the going price on eBay. I still need to pick up replacement upper and lower covers to go with it (I thought I didn't need them and didn't order them ahead of time).

-K

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:banghead:Started it to leave work and it dies start it back up check engine light 4 codes multi cylinder misfire crank senor tranny control and some dtc. Cleared all codes runs fine looks like I got **** to do this weekend

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
How did they do on the repair?
Jay

It looks great. No waves or anything on the fender. they got the body lines correct and paint is purty! :) I just have to wait a week or so to put my rear flare back on. Bonus- they detailed the interior also! I had clean mats and windows, plus they vaccumed

20190123_161035.jpg

Last edited:

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hawkman - I could use one of those tool boxes for my 2017. Any pictures of the inside? Looking to find out how much it can hold.

W4ZWA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Classic
Engine
5.7L
Despite my hatred for Rough Country I liked their black pod lights the most so I added a pair of white DRL lights to my bull bar. Hopefully will get them wired up this weekend. First impression they blend in very well since the reflector is darkened as well. The DRL function isn't very bright but then again I knew that before purchasing l, they will serve as more of dim general lighting when I dont need to light up the world.

Pending delivery of the fumoto valve tomorrow ill get the oil changed before it turns cold again next week.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk