What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5C92C8F7-1BFF-4199-ADB7-98B5003BDE8C.jpeg 17D633E5-58CF-41BD-B7B4-794B88482C3E.jpeg Installed some goodies tonight...and tomorrow swapping out the 6 OEM speakers for Kicker CS series, just built my adapter wires for the dash 3.5’s (soldered in 4ohm resistors). Installed AlphaOBD on a phone, stopped by dealer and got my PIN, might tackle installing my just arrived Mopar backup camera tomorrow...
The catch can is to replace my old CC that was mounted to my airbox, which I need anymore(Vararam).

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No.

They never showed up. Exchanged ins policies. Guess I’ll see what happens. I’ll prolly get screwed. Them ecoboosts accelerate fast haha

Good thing you had them wide tires. That Phord took the brunt of it. But without a police report, I don’t know how they’d figure out who was at fault. I mean, you were merging, that Phord had the right of way but still, if he sped up to cut you off- in other words, wasn’t there before except all the sudden, I don’t know what they’d do to decide....lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
View attachment 162696 View attachment 162697 Installed some goodies tonight...and tomorrow swapping out the 6 OEM speakers for Kicker CS series, just built my adapter wires for the dash 3.5’s (soldered in 4ohm resistors). Installed AlphaOBD on a phone, stopped by dealer and got my PIN, might tackle installing my just arrived Mopar backup camera tomorrow...
The catch can is to replace my old CC that was mounted to my airbox, which I need anymore(Vararam).

Vroom Vroom

AustinHarmon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Big Horn
Engine
Nothing for my ram for a while.... just got back an hour ago from picking up a 2019 rt Durango in destroyer grey for the wife! This thing is sick! Will post pics in the morning, she takes over for having the nicer vehicle now... much needed for baby #2 coming in September

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Lmao. Ya, only foot punch it while driving. My WhytRam hasnt pissed me off enough(yet) to fist punch it.
Ahhh, palm trees and green grass!!
It goes seriously downhill from there in Cali

***** [emoji1787]. Seems like living and enjoying Cali seems to take a certain type of resident lol. Like a Mini Canada. Except you have nice weather. That must make it a little more tolerable eh lol

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good thing you had them wide tires. That Phord took the brunt of it. But without a police report, I don’t know how they’d figure out who was at fault. I mean, you were merging, that Phord had the right of way but still, if he sped up to cut you off- in other words, wasn’t there before except all the sudden, I don’t know what they’d do to decide....lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Someone rear ended my truck 2 weeks ago while we were merging onto a highway....he whipped around the entrance ramp and wasnt paying attention, ran right into the right rear of my truck.

Was very apologetic, it was clearly his fault, but we waited.....THREE HOURS....for a state trooper to show up.

I wanted a report filed and I wanted state to know my wife and kids were in the truck with me. If it were just me there, I might have considered leaving by just exchanging information (and getting pictures before moving the vehicles). In my case its pretty obvious who hit who.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Someone rear ended my truck 2 weeks ago while we were merging onto a highway....he whipped around the entrance ramp and wasnt paying attention, ran right into the right rear of my truck.

Was very apologetic, it was clearly his fault, but we waited.....THREE HOURS....for a state trooper to show up.

I wanted a report filed and I wanted state to know my wife and kids were in the truck with me. If it were just me there, I might have considered leaving by just exchanging information (and getting pictures before moving the vehicles). In my case its pretty obvious who hit who.
Yeah. We called. Police said they were not going to come out lol. Friggin Arizona who knows

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah. We called. Police said they were not going to come out lol. Friggin Arizona who knows
At least in ct, I've been told you need to say someone might be hurt. Then they will show quickly.

I don't lie though so we waited.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use the sand in the bed for two reasons; 1) So I don't need to be in 4x4 all winter, and 2) because I don't have winter tires and just use the stock ones, which aren't great in snow. I also have a bed cover on and park in my garage, so snow doesn't really fill up to weigh me down.
I just use my 4X4 all winter, or only when there is snow on the ground. If there is only a little, I just use the 4X2 until I start slipping or sliding.
And yes, the stock tires are garbage! I think I'm going to get some KO2's at some point.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
At least in ct, I've been told you need to say someone might be hurt. Then they will show quickly.

I don't lie though so we waited.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

More and more agencies have instituted a policy that if no one was hurt and the vehicles can still move they won't respond and they tell people just to exchange information. If you want an "official" report you have to go to the agency and file a "counter" report.
Jay

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
These days the single cabs look weird when I’m used to seeing tea cabs and crew cabs most of the time.

I know, they are pretty rare around where I live except the typical white regular cab work trucks, but they are starting to disappear also....

AustinHarmon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Big Horn
Engine
Couple pics of the new whip, had windows tinted already 15 up front and 5 in back
96448705b562e06bf5226e47a5c8781e.jpg
cfa7112217a74c10ec40d61178da6bf9.jpg