What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
lol meant to send a message to the naked dude orgasming over his cool seats. lol.

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Joined the Hellwig club super easy install and it makes a nice difference onroad and offroad, the last was something i wasn't exactly expecting per se. I have it on the most outer holes and out of curiosity i measured my shocks full droop offoading with stock rear sway bar then with the Hellwig, i have no loss in suspension travel at all compared to the stocker when setup this way.

30-40mph bursts in my local dirt road felt even smoother than normal with the Kings, but i haven't have the chance to give the setup some more speed yet. The real test will be in the desert away from civilization at 60-70mph.

Onroad after Hellwig i can enter/exit corners pushing the gas with more confidence while still respecting her high center of gravity and the heavy 315 tires i have, but overall the way the truck handles post install is noticeable and all in the good side. My only caveat is not fetching one these puppies when they were $185 :)

I like the way it performs on my truck as well.

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but man, do they ever come up with some great ideas

JoshR104

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Ordered a Thuren 2" level kit with Fox 2.0s and an adjustable track bar. Oh, also got the cover for the in cabin air filter (hot as balls outside so I have no motivation to open the hole...). Wheels were technically last week...

48268490082_4de6fa4930_b.jpg

Nice rig and you wont regret the thuren kit I have the 3" fronts with 1" rears and king 2.0s all around rides like a 1500 now.

20190609_202140.jpg

madweazl

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
'13 1500 | '16 2500
Engine
5.7 | 6.4
Nice rig and you wont regret the thuren kit I have the 3" fronts with 1" rears and king 2.0s all around rides like a 1500 now.

View attachment 173653

I kept the stock rear springs after speaking with Thuren (the truck is for dragging our toy hauler around). I was too cheap to go with the Kings though LOL.

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Well machine shop says need to go 30 over and doing domed piston so I will have a 6.0 with green cam soon (about 2months lol) can’t wait but my pocketbook can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s just money, right??

View attachment 173653

Beautiful rigs, y’all!

Got a call from the dealership today. The transmission is there, and the heater should be there tomorrow morning. Hoping for end of the day tomorrow, or first of Friday morning with the truck to be finished. Excited to have my truck back is an understatement, LOL.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Time to upgrade to a better light.

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but man, do they ever come up with some great ideas

Mine do that all the time [emoji2369]

Tiped on ifone using Tapatalk and auto correct. Can’t you tell?

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have my Rebel scheduled on the 27th for two recalls, a fender flare coming off, and the driver grab handle to be fixed. Anchor popped the other week when I hopped in. I'm only 215lbs, was surprised it broke lol.

Got a vasectomy yesterday, so I won't be doing much to the rebel soon. Three days off work tho! Lol

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Have my Rebel scheduled on the 27th for two recalls, a fender flare coming off, and the driver grab handle to be fixed. Anchor popped the other week when I hopped in. I'm only 215lbs, was surprised it broke lol.

Got a vasectomy yesterday, so I won't be doing much to the rebel soon. Three days off work tho! Lol
Well after vasectomy you won’t be strong enough to rip the grab handle off anyways:Big Laugh:

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well after vasectomy you won’t be strong enough to rip the grab handle off anyways:Big Laugh:
Surprisingly its it's going well. Heard nothing but horror stories, but I've only taken some ibuprofen and have had no pain. 24 hrs down. We'll see how I feel thru the weekend

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Surprisingly its it's going well. Heard nothing but horror stories, but I've only taken some ibuprofen and have had no pain. 24 hrs down. We'll see how I feel thru the weekend

Compression shorts and https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P3UHQY

Im not even sure I took any ibuprofen. The ice pack was enough, compression shorts helped keep everything "up" to prevent pain from dangling :)

JMod45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Diesel
Read some stories about people's intercoolers being damaged by minor stuff, so I built an intercooler guard this week. I never really took any pictures while building it, or bolting it on with the plastic bumper piece removed, but if anyone is interested in copying the idea, I have some rough dimensions I can give you.

Bolted to some frame parts:
hMfySte.jpg

You can mostly see the idea in this picture, its mainly just a piece of square tubing across the front.

v3VIpJd.jpg