What do you like about your RAM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeachinIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI.
It's sexy. I still love the look of it as much as I did the day I got it. In the parking lot, I'll do the look back and think "Damn, that is one good looking truck."

zrfraser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Ride Quality-much better than my wifes '13 Grand Caravan, I prefer taking the truck on any trip, even the long ones.

Color-I got the Blue Streak Pearl Coat. At the time I wasn't a huge fan, it was just in my price range and I needed a new vehicle since my Hyundai Santa Fe was literally on its last legs. However, I get at least one compliment on the color a day, and when its clean it looks fantastic.

Power/Gas Mileage-I have the 3.6 with 3.21 gears and the 8 Speed. I get great gas mileage and it will haul what I need. My commute is 75 miles one way to work and I'm getting 23.5 MPG on average. Thats better than my wifes van and my previous car. I built a deck over the weekend and had it loaded with wood and concrete and it never waivered.

What I wish I had:
Crew Cab-I bought the QC because its what I could afford with the year and mileage I wanted. I have three kids all in some sort of child restraint and it fills the back seat up. They would still fill the back seat up in the CC, but I would have more storage options. The wife would also be able to lean her seat back more on long trips and sleep.

Different gearing-I have the 3.21, but wish I had the 3.55 or 3.92. I don't currently have the need to tow anything, but would be nice to have ability to do more.

4WD-I have 2WD and never owned a 4WD vehicle, would be nice to have just for peace of mind.

All in all this is nicest and best vehicle I have ever owned and I plan on keeping it for a very long time.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I love the space that it affords me, having a crew cab so all doors are full sized. I love the ride as I can travel for days and not feel fatigued. I purchased a simpler model so that at the time in the future less things to go wrong with it. Anything that I felt that I was missing I've since then have added.

DRKNESS falls

Mud80

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Pretty much everything for me! Sold my last vehicle 5 years ago. Have had nothing but base model company trucks since then (they allowed personal usage). Everything on my sport is an upgrade from what I'm used to

Kingsize

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
6.4 Hemi, integrated trailer brakes, and a real 4x4 shift knob instead of a dial or switch.

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
I drove them all, bought the Ram based upon what I believe is just a better ride and fit for me, everything is where it is supposed to be except still getting used to the dial for the gears.

I am so glad I decided on the Ram, have found lots of great things to make it even better, now it is just the money pit , but I still love it :)

Dr. Righteous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The ONLY thing I really dislike to the point it bugs me is the cloth seats.
For some reason Dodge/Jeep/RAM cloth seats are crap! They look and feel like cheap AutoZone seat covers. We purchased a new off the lot 2014 Compass 4WD for the wife and we loved everything but the cloth seat, they were awful. It was a deal breaker. The dealer threw in Catskinz leather seats upgrade to close the deal. Those are great.
I bought my '14 Ram last year and it has the ugly cloth seats. :(

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
The ONLY thing I really dislike to the point it bugs me is the cloth seats.
For some reason Dodge/Jeep/RAM cloth seats are crap! They look and feel like cheap AutoZone seat covers. We purchased a new off the lot 2014 Compass 4WD for the wife and we loved everything but the cloth seat, they were awful. It was a deal breaker. The dealer threw in Catskinz leather seats upgrade to close the deal. Those are great.
I bought my '14 Ram last year and it has the ugly cloth seats. :(

yeah **** cloth seats..

Sportman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Unlike my '14 base model, my '16 sport has reignited my love for modding vehicles. That's what I like about it!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Galadaeros

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Sport ~ Copperhead Edition
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I've gotta go with:

Color - Copperhead Pearl.
Stance - It looks and feels "all truck".
Ride Quality - So much more comfortable than my last F-150 and much nicer handling.

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
My truck is the ultimate driving machine, no lie. I can cruz at 120MPH and there is no vibration, no strange noise, northing but a N/A Hemi sucking air roraring through the late night. The seat fits my body like a glove, tucked behind the perfect ride height is a thing of beauty. Some will tell you the BMW is the ultimate driving machine, I say strap into a RCSB with 410's gears and experience the power, the drivability and the stuff you into your seat acceleration. I absolutely love every time I drive my truck, love it:love51:

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
My truck is the ultimate driving machine, no lie. I can cruz at 120MPH and there is no vibration, no strange noise, northing but a N/A Hemi sucking air roraring through the late night. The seat fits my body like a glove, tucked behind the perfect ride height is a thing of beauty. Some will tell you the BMW is the ultimate driving machine, I say strap into a RCSB with 410's gears and experience the power, the drivability and the stuff you into your seat acceleration. I absolutely love every time I drive my truck, love it:love51:

These Rams are cruisers. I had a Ram Big Horn loaner a year ago when my Landcruiser was in the body shop, and my wife and I both got a ticket. Smooth ride!!

2 months ago we bought a 1 yr old, 2016 Ecodiesel 4x4 with Rambox, fully loaded with everything except air suspension Longhorn and we love it ...

1. Best and prettiest Saddle leather with the filigree pattern.. We love this leatherll
2. love the gear selector knob.
3. rides more like a car than the other pickups.
4. Rides even better now that I installed Michelin Premier LTX tires.
5. Rambox, I love this cargo system!!
6. fold down platform in back seat. We can take a nap in it when we get a cushion on it for a long drive.
7. all the cupholders.
8. the console with a cover and all the other small storage places.
9. 2 gloveboxes
10. Huge Nav. screen
11. Huge info display screen in dash for driver to see.
12. My wife loves the leather flaps with buckles behind the front seat.
13. She makes a joke to her friends that her Rambox on passenger side is only for all her make up.. Ha!
14. Certified pre-owned. 39 month , 39,000 mile total warranty.
15. 7 year, 100,000 mile drivetrain warranty with Ecodiesel motor.
16. Love the fact that I change oil every 10,000 miles, and at that time fill up with DEF also.
17. DEF Gauge, evidently other vehicles just have a dummy light if low, where we have a working gauge in the dash.

Regards, Zale
San Antonio

JIMBOX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:) I really like the instant power/8 spd auto/ great mileage --total comfort for cruising the hiway and selectable 4wd when off-road--

The engine compt is really easy foe cleaning and sparkle--totally worth the money-

Whatever

:crazy: JIMBO