What looks better crew or quad cab

What looks better crew or quad cab

• Quad cab, 6'4 bed

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • Crew cab 5'7 bed

Votes: 70 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't mind the quad cabs but I think they look a bit awkward. I remember years back when they came out with a Crew Cab S-10 and I thought they just looked strange. The quads aren't that bad but they give me a similar vibe. I prefer the Crew cabs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veritech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Quad Cab definitely looks better IMO. I wish my truck was QC instead of CC

SuthrnRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
The CC is like the mini van of pickups..

:popcorn:

This! I always think of a bunch of kids riding in the CC trucks, getting hauled to baseball practice. Although I think they both look nice, the CC lifted does look awesome, but something about the QC just looks awesome either stock or lifted and appears more rugged. From all the random stuff I haul I couldn't imagine having the smaller bed, however the CC with 6'4 bed would be a bit too much especially parking in the city.

RumRunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think the QC looks better, but bought a CC for the room.

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For me it's function over looks. I love my cc, the Grand kids keep getting taller and require more room, especially the further you are going, longer distance needs more room. On the other side is that my hauling stuff is pretty insignificant, I could probably do without a truck ( shhhhh, don't tell my wife )

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The only bit of buyers remorse I have on my 14 Express is not going for the Crew Cab. The bed space you lose is negligible, and the ability to have more room in the cab far outweighs the bed loss when it comes to comfort of full size adults or extra room for "kit."

metalmancpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Crew Cab with 5.7 bed, without question. It's why I just purchased a used 2014 one, first truck for me. Not only do I think it looks symmetrical, but the doors look more "normal" to me. Plus, I just wanted the full cab for passenger comfort and room.