Wheres all the Torred sports??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juniorss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got my Torred about two months ago and have been seeing multiple Torreds every day. What mods have you guys done? I'm thinking about powdercoating the stock wheels and swapping out the chrome wheel to wheel side steps with the black mopar ones. I also went to do HIDs but they are too involved so I have a brand new Morimoto kit sitting collecting dust lol (my truck is a lease so I will deal with it for two years).

So far I have just tinted the windows 5% all around (except the windshield).

kml9491

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Had no clue what you were talking about. But I googled it! They look sweet. Is there anything special about them besides the hood decal and red seat inserts? Performance, exhaust, suspension mods??

OP
OP
Juniorss

Juniorss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Had no clue what you were talking about. But I googled it! They look sweet. Is there anything special about them besides the hood decal and red seat inserts? Performance, exhaust, suspension mods??

Nope just an "appearance package". Red stitching, black badges, hood decal (that's all I can remember off the top of my head)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn