whos got the BEST DEALS on Ram trucks? High volume dealer at low price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I used Dennis Dillon as a reference in my negotiating. I am not driving 36 hours to get a truck and turn around... with no stops and paper work that is over 3 days of time. I think if you have a dealer that wants to sell a vehicle they will come close to what you can find online. I did this with my Charger and I did the same thing with my boat, one dealer in Michigan had them listed 4k lower than everyone else. The dealer matched 3.5k of that.

KSH

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
EcoDiesel
Always negotiate at the end of the month. They have bonuses that they need to hit. I only talk to fleet managers, never floor sales people.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Salsa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Out West I used Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg Idaho. They had over 1,400 Rams to pick from. I believe there were 446 Model Yr 1500's when I bought my Express. I picked a truck that my wife liked the Granite Crystal color and then when we were looking at local stock she decided she liked the Bright Silver Metallic better. After picking 2 Granite and then 2 Silver I finally settled on one with the accessories I wanted. Didn't bother them a bit. We would have been out of there sooner if it hadn't taken so long to decide on the side rails and our sales guy was trying to finish with another customer when our appt. time came. Our main issue was we drove 242 miles to get there, had lunch, then about 2 hours at the dealership and returned 244 miles home. Long day for us. Very happy with the deal and the new much more comfortable ride.