Why isnt there a deditcated thread for ram rt 2 doors ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VANCITYMOPAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram RT Sport Reg Cab
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Why can't we make a dedicated thread for 2 door Ram RT's ??? there are a lot of us sport truck owners out there and it would be great to have our own thread seeing how are trucks are set up a bit different then the crew cab 4x4 models ..

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
I wonder if the 8 speed RT has a higher stall like they did in the 6 speed RT???? Anyone know? OP what gears come with your 8 speed RT?

Archaic2021

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Because there not any different.
You get your nice little badge and 22s...

I have 22's! I just need the badge and gears.

There isn't enough difference in them really. Stall in the 6-speeds and 4.10s. The new 8 speed has a basic stall and 3.92s. So If I'm not mistaken the 15's must just be a express but with a badge and super nice interior.

I looked for one for awhile..the r/t's must just be rare too.

rexhasahemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The R/T is basically a rcsb Sport that has standard 3.92 gearing, lsd, and forged 22 inch wheels.

Muscle Car Memories

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
The R/T is basically a rcsb Sport that has standard 3.92 gearing, lsd, and forged 22 inch wheels.

They also have a nicer interior than a basic regular cab and a different hood and I think the R/T's look sweet!

QwikKota

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I saw a True Blue one in League City, it was pretty **** with the 22's all shined up. I used to hang with the Dakota R/T club so I like that style truck. Other than the automatic of course. Intense Blue was one of my favorite colors which is why I have a Blue Streak Ram. My Dakota is Graphite but I've had enough gray vehicles.