WOW me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Yeah, like i said i haven't seen it before.
I know it's not a fancy light bar but......
I wasn't insulting you.. you didn't say in your post what you were talking about. I see those pretty frequently where I am so I didn't know if it was the toolbox or not.

I've never seen one done with the fiberglass tonneau though. Did you have it custom made?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

keg184

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice! I'm guessing it's pretty easy to light those tires up :naughty:

Yes it will burn them off. I have a S&B intake, custom exhaust, and Bully Dog tuner on 93 octane. It is lowered 2" rear and 1" front w/ bilstein shocks, Hellwig rear anti-sway bar, and relocated custom panhard bar. It runs GREAT and handles very well.

Grown in Tx.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wasn't insulting you.. you didn't say in your post what you were talking about. I see those pretty frequently where I am so I didn't know if it was the toolbox or not.

I've never seen one done with the fiberglass tonneau though. Did you have it custom made?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I meant to put "lol"at the end of that. Yes that's what i was posting about, i got the truck with that already on it.