YES!! No more Vibration/Hub Centric Rings Worked!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SMITHY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Dodge Ram Quad 4x4
Engine
4.7 Magnum
Well it only took 4 seperate balances in two weeks and finally after wheel and tire upgrade I am not vibrating no more!!!:roflsquared:

I think it was the Hub Centric Rings that did the trick. If you are getting new wheels and tires, I would recommend them too!

But I also got my second alignment, first time steering wheel off to the right.

Now after second one, steering wheel is off the the left. :(

Not centered I hate it! They claim, they can't get perfectly centered at NTB.

Do you guys believe that? I sure as hell don't.

So I will wait til I level her out and then redo the alignment again.

It is tracking straight as an arrow.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There is absolutely NO reason why they cannot get the steering wheel straight other than lack of trying. That's 100% Crap.

It's good to hear that the Hubcentric rings worked. Yay problems fixed!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
glad to hear the rings fixed the problem

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
Yea I call bull on the steering.

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Complete Bs on the alignment. I would talk to the manager! Had to do this at pepboys before. Kid took 5 minutes to align it, test drove it then parked it. Said it was perfect, got on the road and the wheel was cocked, and was pulling to the left. Went back, told them it wasn't straight. He started arguing so I got the manager, I left with a 1 yr alignment and got refunded half my money back!

Droid Incredible 2 on the move!

OP
OP
SMITHY

SMITHY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Dodge Ram Quad 4x4
Engine
4.7 Magnum
I have asked three times now for the District Manager to call me and he has not. The Managers, are changed at the stores daily like I change my socks!!!

I have no pull whatsoever, it tracks straight for miles, even when I hit bumps, but I just cannot stand that steering wheel off center. Maybe I am OCD........LOL

So once I level it, I am going to have them do the alignment again and will make the alignment tech go with me this time! I purchased the one year alignment deal.

But if any of you have them around you......Don't go to NTB!!

But for now I can drive without my balls vibrating loose....LOL

jhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
after you level and get new alignment check it out first before you pay!!! just a thought

OP
OP
SMITHY

SMITHY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Dodge Ram Quad 4x4
Engine
4.7 Magnum
That's what sucks I don't have to pay. It was part of the tire package to get the one year alignment.

Some bogus special buy two tires, get two free, but you have to buy road hazard and 1 year alignment...

But next time, believe me, before that alignment tech jumps onto another car, he will be riding with me first.

See that is the problem ,the guy has five vehicles behind me, so they just shuffle us through like cattle! I was not out from the shop for 10 minutes drove right back and was told, ah man your gonna have to wait, he has five ahead of ya now.

Out of sight......Out of mind.....And you can't tell it is off til you go drive the damned thing!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45