2011 2/4 Drop over the weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OutLore

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So this past weekend, I went from this:

outlore-albums-kobalt-picture23042-before.jpg

To this:

outlore-albums-kobalt-picture23043-after.jpg

Using this:

picture.php

All supplied by Moes :) Haven't really had a chance to test drive any further than a couple miles and the front bumpstops still need removing and replacing so I don't want to drive too far anyway until I get that done.

Thinking about spacers now - for stock Laramie wheels, what's the most I could go without having the wheel protrude from the wheel well?

Thanks for looking!

OP
OP
O

OutLore

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great now remove the steps...

How will my vertically challenged wife get in? I had to lower it so she could reach the steps! lol

I actually like having something in that spot, I was toying with painting them black so they are less obvious - but there's already way too much chrome anyway (note to self: don't buy a Laramie next time, lol)

nickpohlaandp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I assume you needed an alignment afterward to correct the camber? Which kit is that? Also, once you get a chance to get a real road test, please post up how you feel it rides. I'm seriously considering doing this to mine if I can convince myself that the Airlift 1000's will be enough help for when I'm towing my camper.

FlynDutchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I assume you needed an alignment afterward to correct the camber? Which kit is that? Also, once you get a chance to get a real road test, please post up how you feel it rides. I'm seriously considering doing this to mine if I can convince myself that the Airlift 1000's will be enough help for when I'm towing my camper.

That is a Belltech 963SP kit with Belltech swaybar added. Yes, with any suspension changes you should get a alignment unless you just change shocks or rear springs. If you tow anything I would recommend getting the helper bags. It is usually only about $105 more from what I have found.