2014 CC 4x4 1500 non air lowering options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey guys,
I am finally gonna pull the trigger and lower the truck after a year of debating whether or not to lower or lift it. I would like some guidance as I am working 84 hour weeks with little time to scroll pages at the moment and would like to get parts ordered by next Friday for Presidents Day install since my job will be off for 3 days at that time. Here is what I am looking at doing

McGauhy's Deluxe 2/4 spindle kit - are the springs ok with this kit or should I see if I can get it minus springs and use the GF springs with it?

Hellwig Swaybars - do I need diff links than OEM, as I assume the bars will bend or wear the OEM links out?

Spohn panhard bar, & trailing arms; unless I should try the brackets that are being made but :1K for some brackets to me sounds STEEP. I guess I need to read more of the pinion issue with the SPOHN products. What kind of mileage are people seeing form the delsphere ends?

I would like to replace shocks at this time as well, but not sure what option would be best; QA1, Bilstein, Rancho...

Anyone have to buy any Camber kits when lowering with this setup or one similar?

I want to get all this installed and completed with a set of 22x10 Hellcat reps and aligned before I go back to work TUES after presidents day... So any input and guidance, knowledge I would greatly appreciate and thank you ahead of time!

Last edited:

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys,
I am finally gonna pull the trigger and lower the truck after a year of debating whether or not to lower or lift it. I would like some guidance as I am working 84 hour weeks with little time to scroll pages at the moment and would like to get parts ordered by next Friday for Presidents Day install since my job will be off for 3 days at that time. Here is what I am looking at doing

There are no spindle kits available for your truck. Ground force makes a 2/3 drop kit, alot of guys will buy the ground force front springs and 4" MCG rear springs, relocation bracket, and rear link kits

McGauhy's Deluxe 2/4 spindle kit - are the springs ok with this kit or should I see if I can get it minus springs and use the GF springs with it?

Hellwig Swaybars - do I need diff links than OEM, as I assume the bars will bend or wear the OEM links out?

USe F150 front sway bar links to get the bar level again, in the rear I use hellwig adjustable links, but you can run Jeep or the Belltech Ones

Spohn panhard bar, & trailing arms; unless I should try the brackets that are being made but :1K for some brackets to me sounds STEEP. I guess I need to read more of the pinion issue with the SPOHN products. What kind of mileage are people seeing form the delsphere ends?

Nothing but issues with the spheres. TONS of guys have em and complain, just search Spohn there is threads on how terrible they are. DO NOT BUY THEM!

I would like to replace shocks at this time as well, but not sure what option would be best; QA1, Bilstein, Rancho...

QA1 be the best, but the Belltech SP's work great for there price. Depends on what your doing with the truck

Anyone have to buy any Camber kits when lowering with this setup or one similar?
My previous 2/4 RT went into spec no problem

I want to get all this installed and completed with a set of 22x10 Hellcat reps and aligned before I go back to work TUES after presidents day... So any input and guidance, knowledge I would greatly appreciate and thank you ahead of time!

See the Bold