2/4 beltech lowering kit any good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jboy2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I appreciated the stock ride quality too, but the stock cornering and overall handling sucked for a wanna-be street fighter, lol!

If you want to be able to yank the steering wheel into a turn and be surprised (shocked) by how fast and controlled you just took that corner in a 5,500 +/- tank, then lower it. If you want to take a bend on the freeway at 100mph and be firmly planted like it's on rails, then lower it. Trust me, it's exhilarating when you carve the canyons in a truck as if it's a sports car...

Some guys like to make their trucks go fast in a straight line, but that's not for me. I would rather have a truck that holds it's own on a road coarse! :naughty:

That's my sermon for the day... Please stand and sing Amazing Grace, lol!

Edit: On a side note, Steven you've been talking about lowering your truck as long as I have been on RF!!! Let's DO THIS already!!! When are you gonna visit your parents again?? I think you need to drive my truck so you can make a damn decision, lol!

Where'd you get your kit installed?? I'm in the south bay too!

jboy2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cool man! I installed it myself. I am in Redondo Beach. If you need a shop, I know a really good one...

Yeah i'll be needed a shop in a couple months myself, i work in redondo beach, at a monster aerospace company. I live in gardena though. So yeah lemme know. I'm just gonna do a 2/4 belltech, i heard our trucks ride pretty nice lowered

william00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Is that the stock tire and rim size ? And what is the tire rubbing on ?