2/4 installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 CC Hemi Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Odd. I know I had to cut the front ones off because they are the exact same as the 3rd gens. I'm 99% positive I didn't have to cut the rears off though. Maybe I just pulled the foam and left the buckets? Either way, I've had no ill effects.

OP
OP
mitchman

mitchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
As long as it works for ya! :D The front ones are REALLY close but I don't bottom out so I'm leaving them until I do

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
looks killer. make sure that your truck isnt sitting on the front bump stops. it will cause the inside of your tires to wear down excessively fast. come join us in the lower class

OP
OP
mitchman

mitchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I will check. When I lowered it I had a little bit of space. If it was sitting on the bumps I'd have to have a terrible ride wouldn't I?

But I will check tomorrow.

Where is the lower class thing?

OP
OP
mitchman

mitchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
OK so I checked my front bumps...I have like a 1/4 on the driver's side and maybe 1/8 on the pass. Good enough?

xxxotiknightz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
i would think it would bottom out alot. Hey CH you used the MG spindles right? Did you have any problems with the wheels sticking out?

Copperhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, the spindles push the wheels out a little. That is why I went with a narrower front tire.

cmerritt84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
what does that sticker mean??

i see that all the damn time everwhere

OP
OP
mitchman

mitchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It's really just a brand.

But I like it mostly cause I live a 'salt life' (by the beach)

LIKEABOSS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
how does it ride during daily driving, im thinking of getting the same kit but dont want to sacrafice drivability and comfort. I came from having a lifted truck and dont want another bumpy ride

OP
OP
mitchman

mitchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
how does it ride during daily driving, im thinking of getting the same kit but dont want to sacrafice drivability and comfort. I came from having a lifted truck and dont want another bumpy ride

Rides great IMO. I was worried and I kept waiting for it to be a lot rougher but it's not. Obviously it's not just like OEM, but that's a sacrifice you have to make if you wanna look good :happy107:

Looks good!!! :D
Thanks yo :Big Laugh: