4x4 Lowering Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikethev

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
New to the forum! Looking to lower my 2017 Express 4x4. The ground force kit seems pretty pricey here in Canada i was wondering if i could pair a Ground Force front coil with a Mcgaughys or Belltech rear coil seeing as a rear end on a 2wd and 4wd seem the same?

N1ck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes you can, I am running GF / Beltech. Check out the lowered section, there is a massive 4x4 lowered thread with literally every question over and over again.

13bighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
New to the forum! Looking to lower my 2017 Express 4x4. The ground force kit seems pretty pricey here in Canada i was wondering if i could pair a Ground Force front coil with a Mcgaughys or Belltech rear coil seeing as a rear end on a 2wd and 4wd seem the same?

Not sure where you're located in Canada, but look up roadgrater customs. He's located in Ottawa. He's the go to guy up north. Currently in the process of re-bagging a 4x4 4th Gen. Should be able to lay frame or damn close. But as far as I know you can stack the ground force Springs and Mcgaughys spindles for a 4" front drop. Don't quote on that though