Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krypt0n0tic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just put on the belltech kit and got alignment frontend is still toed in 1degree on both sides how gast is it gonna eat up the inside of my tires?

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
i do my own allignment and im always off by just a maybe 1 or 2. and i learned, it only takes 1degree to eat tires. lol. it might not wear it out bad but over time you will see it.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
and the alignment shop said they can't get it any better?

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
I'm getting mine aligned at Firestone, right as we speak. Bought the lifetime alignment for $160, just like my other truck. Not bad when 1 alignment is $60-80. I'm going to get it aligned once a week, as my springs settle, but I always learned that you should get it aligned at least 2-3 times to ensure its correct. Some mechanics are different/better than others.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like the OP will need a second shop to check it out if your kit was within the limits.

I think your right, might just need to take it to another shop or another tech

I had firestone align mine too Trup

btw...if anyone needs/wants the MCG panhard drop bracket or rear sway ends I have them in for sale forum

OP
OP
Krypt0n0tic

Krypt0n0tic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got it aligned at dealership and they said it was the best they could get it.

icywhite

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
camber kit if you can find one for your model i have the same problem with mine getting the camber kit in a few weeks

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
he doesnt have camber problems, he has toe in issues so should be a simple TRE adjustment

Last edited:

mikeb33

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 2WD express
Engine
Doesn't make sense. Toe is easily adjustable with the tie rods. I've never known of a car where you can't get enough adjustment with tie rods to be in spec. Camber/caster yes, toe never.
I'd like the OP to show us the printout that came with his alignment.

OP
OP
Krypt0n0tic

Krypt0n0tic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Doesn't make sense. Toe is easily adjustable with the tie rods. I've never known of a car where you can't get enough adjustment with tie rods to be in spec. Camber/caster yes, toe never.
I'd like the OP to show us the printout that came with his alignment.

Well just got offshore today so when I get bak on land I will see if that printout is in my truk, and if not see if I can get a copy from the dealership, so I can show yall. I think the toe was like 1.8° thats all I remember at the moment.

Fat_Boyz_Racing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I Just put on a 2-4 bell tech drop and now my camber is off -2.1 i work at a dodge dealership and my alignment guy cant get it aligned do yall know what i need to do?

jlibert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Call bell tech. As far as I know, they guarantee that your vehicle can be brought into factory alignment specs.

BigH0ss

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I did a 2/3 an my dealer said its in spec but it's maxed out. I want to keep droppin it but until they come out w a kit I'm stuck where it's at lol

biggin152

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had to call several shops with a 3/4 drop on my lowered chevy. Some shops wouldn't even try, said something about the laser not adjusting low enough to shoot under the frame, don't know alot bout alignment so could be total BS. Found a guy near my college that set it with his machine to what he thought was right then did it old school with plum lines, tape measure, and pop cans or something. However he got it dead on.
Then towing became an issue sitting so low, but i guarantee a good repow man can do it without damage.

Big Boi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just put on the belltech kit and got alignment frontend is still toed in 1degree on both sides how gast is it gonna eat up the inside of my tires?

A local shop couldnt align my '02 with a 2/4 drop. Sears got it spot on!