belltech 2/4 drop shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shane1981

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
im running the belltech 2/4 drop with the cheaper shocks that come with the kit and im im not happy with them what other options are there besides the belltech street performance ?

tuned by Jay Greene

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have the same shocks and find they perform just great ie on ramps off ramps at double the posted speed and not so much as a squeal. I am not trying triple the posted as it is a truck after all and not a GT350R. That I would try at triple the posted speed, I will get back on my attempt lol

N1ck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the same shocks and find they perform just great ie on ramps off ramps at double the posted speed and not so much as a squeal. I am not trying triple the posted as it is a truck after all and not a GT350R. That I would try at triple the posted speed, I will get back on my attempt lol

I am happy with my bell tech street shocks as well (hoping they don't got to ****).

OP which belltech shocks are ya running? There's two different kinds. Many members opt to run on shocks up front.

OP
OP
shane1981

shane1981

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i can see where the confusion is reading my post. im running the standard cheaper nitro drop shocks and was wanting to go to the street performance ones but was trying to figure out if there was another option that was a little cheaper and trying to see if anybody has experience in both and if its worth it

tuned by Jay Greene

OutLore

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My Street Performance shocks are about 10 months old and are done. They were great when new, but don't seem to last.

They have less than 10,000 street miles on them. Not sure what I'll be replacing them with. The fronts are WAY worse than the rears.

Of course, I'm just one example..