Belltech 963sp on the way for '12 Sport CC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjacks519

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RAM Sport Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well...I just pulled the trigger on the 963sp from Jegs' eBay store. $373.98 shipped, supposed to arrive between the 12th and the 14th next week. I can't wait! :naughty:

Anyone else with any insight/advice/warnings about this kit on the '12 sport crew???

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Welcome to RF and congrats on the kit! If there's one thing I like... it's a dropped truck!

I have a 2/3 drop from ground force, so I'm not familiar with this kit. I see it has springs/shocks and blocks/bolts in the kit description? How do the bolts/blocks fit in?

OP
OP
C

cjacks519

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RAM Sport Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Its the 963sp with coils and shocks on all 4 corners, plus new end links and bump stops. The eBay listing pic just isn't accurate. I sent them a msg to confirm the parts included

Cat3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Its the 963sp with coils and shocks on all 4 corners, plus new end links and bump stops. The eBay listing pic just isn't accurate. I sent them a msg to confirm the parts included
Yes. Most of the pics I've seen for for 2009-2012 kits show a different kit in the picture.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I love the stance of the BellTech kit.

Make sure you do the front first, and measure the 2 sides. They had a production issue (I guess?) for a while where they weren't sitting level L/R.

I want spindles and bags. I wanna get down and dirty if I'm droppin er.

OP
OP
C

cjacks519

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RAM Sport Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I love the stance of the BellTech kit.

Make sure you do the front first, and measure the 2 sides. They had a production issue (I guess?) for a while where they weren't sitting level L/R.

I want spindles and bags. I wanna get down and dirty if I'm droppin er.

Thanks for the heads up. I love the stance on the bell tech kit too. I was a little worried about some of the fitment issues I've read about and no support from belltech since its not officially made for the '12. Oh well...others have made it work and so will I

Bagged is really what I want but don't have the funds right now to do it right. I looked into the ride tech kit, but IMHO if it ain't layin frame then why mess with bags at all. :banghead: "Down and dirty" is the only way to go with bags!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am3334