Belltech Part #: 4992

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I'll be at the shop this friday with my truck up on the lift installing all my spohn links finally...

Upon inspection of my rear end and such the other day I found out I do not have a trackbar relocation bracket installed with the 2/4 drop on the truck... With the assumption its a modified drop since it pretty much sits on the bump stops in the front and has about 3/4" to 1" to the bumps in the rear (and they are Belltech bumps)

My thoughts are do I just order and bolt this one in or should I just build one that is specific to the ride height I have to keep the the trackbar/panhard bar perfectly parallel with the axle???

anyone have dimensions of the center to center bolting of the relocation bracket so I have a baseline to work from when I get under there to measure things out?

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I can make this easy for you. Paypal me $10 to cover shipping, and I'll send you a brand new bracket that has been sitting on the bench for a year now.

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yah or if it falls through with Matt just send me shipping money and I'll send you mine. Been trying to give the damn thing away for a while now.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can make this easy for you. Paypal me $10 to cover shipping, and I'll send you a brand new bracket that has been sitting on the bench for a year now.

It would take me a bit to transfer some cash to paypal.. need to relink banks since I close the account attached to it.. but I'll take you up on that deal.
if there is another easier way to pay PM and we can work it out.

Thanks Matt!!!

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I'm not going to fight you for $10...haha. I'll get it out for you today. Paypal me the address to ship to when you get a minute.

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
what are you guys using in place of the relocator bracket, custom made?

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I don't have anything, but I was planning on fabbing up a bracket but Matt made it easy on me. Not sure why PassivAggressor has a extra one kicking around.

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't have anything, but I was planning on fabbing up a bracket but Matt made it easy on me. Not sure why PassivAggressor has a extra one kicking around.

Took off the Belltech kit. Truck is back to stock suspension wise. All I have left of the lowering kit is the panhard bracket.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci

You can actually just drill new holes in the frame mount if you don't have the relocation bracket if it's just a 4" rear drop. For more than a 4" you need more than just the relocation bracket, I've got a custom fabricated bracket for my 4.5/6.5 drop with the axle mounts completely reworked.

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I may need to do that at some point, as I believe its more than a 4" now and I still want to drop the rear another 1/2" to 3/4" but that will be when I rework the rear, fuel tank and am just going to go with a watts link most likely. not 100% sure yet