best lowering setup-just kidding truck is lower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Had the truck lowered with the Belltech 2/4 and Spohn pan hard bar. The ride from the city back home did not seem all that different in terms of ride quality over the stock setup. As far as cornering goes I will have to wait on that as there was no onramp situations. Other than a few other cosmetic additions and a supercharger I do think I am done with this buggy.

One thing I would do if I ran RAM is send all the R/T variants out of the factory with the 2/4 setup, reason being the R/T is the supposed sporty model so why does it have the stance of a 4x4. I would have no issues with paying the extra as I prefer all aftermarket type products be installed on the line.

Anywho done for the minute:favorites13:

Custom_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I definitely agree with you, the rt's need to be lowerd from the factory

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
These trucks need to have the complete rear suspension rejigged. Even lowered 4" the geometry is so out of whack. IF they offered them lowered from the get go it would be a **** show engineering wise

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock