Finally dived in to the lowered game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miami-k9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
9.jpg

2014 RCSB express (no rear swaybar).....Well I seem to be having a hell of a time posting a pic. But she is finally dropped. 2/4 Belltech, Hellwig rear swaybar. No allignment yet so my steering wheel is off by about 10 degrees but still pretty impressed. The ride is more controlled but still rides like a truck. A cadi it aint. My 2012 CC rode better than my wifes Ford Flex. This thing, not so much. I do not seem to have any vibration from the rear. It still wallows a bit on left sweepers, but not as bad as before. It seems to be even left to right in the rear so im not sure if a panhard bar is really necessary.

At the end of the day. It rides pretty much as good as it did before. Not rougher, just different. Less head throw, more confident on the highway, wife likes that its easier to get into, looks awesome.

Buy from Moes.

That is all.

moregrip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
looking good man! Hoping to get mine installed in 2 weeks or so!

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
more mods next? rear arms swaybars, panhard bar etc? Does take sometime get them dialed in, but well worth it.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I like it! Looks good.

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good man. There is something sexy about a lowered white regular cab. And my truck has a twin on the forum now. Lol.

e20d0c5dc2684a2a5bebe17a3f24b76b.jpg

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

OP
OP
M

miami-k9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
more mods next? rear arms swaybars, panhard bar etc? Does take sometime get them dialed in, but well worth it.

Its gonna be a bit before I do anything else. It feels fairly solid as is. Especially considering I still havent aligned it. I put about 50-80 miles on the truck a week. Its a toy. In the 8 months Ive owned it Ive driven it at night twice (Hate the limo tints).

All told, unless my alignment guy tells me its necessary, future mods are pretty much going to end at.........

Redo tints at 3M 25% side and rear, 65% windshield. Catch can, Dialotune, 3.92 or 4.10 gears and posi. Probably swap out the flowmaster muffler for something quieter.

And thats it.

I use this thing to take my kids to school and do home depot runs once a month or so. I do about one tank of gas a month with mostly city driving. I bought it with 2200 miles in december of 2015. I have 4400 on it now. I dont race, I dont haul. I cruise. Damn thing is stupid fast as it is. I only want the gears to get rid of some of the hunting and give it some more git up at lower speeds.

The previous owner did Alpine speakers all around, Pioneer DVD head unit, Alarm, tints, locking tailgate and rear camera (Not working) and a Flowmaster muffler. Then traded it for an R/T after 2200 miles. I bought her for $21k at the dealer the same day it went on sale.

OP
OP
M

miami-k9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Looks good man. There is something sexy about a lowered white regular cab. And my truck has a twin on the forum now. Lol.

e20d0c5dc2684a2a5bebe17a3f24b76b.jpg

I had seen yours a bit ago. She certainly helped my decision. White looks classy as fu*k.

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had seen yours a bit ago. She certainly helped my decision. White looks classy as fu*k.

Glad I could help with the decision. And seeing yours and my pictures of nice cleans trucks. Is making me want to get out and clean mine up now.

Your future performance mod list. Sounds a lot like mine does. Although my gun fund is really putting a hurting on my truck funds.

OP
OP
M

miami-k9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Glad I could help with the decision. And seeing yours and my pictures of nice cleans trucks. Is making me want to get out and clean mine up now.

Your future performance mod list. Sounds a lot like mine does. Although my gun fund is really putting a hurting on my truck funds.

Funny Im in the same boat. But add a 30 year old Harley in need of some TLC. My wife gives me **** for my spending, but I figure my truck, my harley and my guns are better than loose women. So she should chill the **** out. That argument isnt working. She seems to want me to enjoy NONE of those things without some minor/major criticism.

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Funny Im in the same boat. But add a 30 year old Harley in need of some TLC. My wife gives me **** for my spending, but I figure my truck, my harley and my guns are better than loose women. So she should chill the **** out. That argument isnt working. She seems to want me to enjoy NONE of those things without some minor/major criticism.

It sounds like we married sisters man. Mine don't care what I spend on a gun or gun parts. So long and she gets to spend the same on a shopping trip. And those damn shopping trips start getting expensive. Lol

epborden

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for posting your trucks guys. I have a '16 4x4 that looks exactly the same. I needed a frame of reference for when I lower it and it looks like it looks good even with the stock 20's.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452