Going down part deux

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I phoned my supplier after going online and cancelled the shocks for the up-graded Street Performance shocks. For the guys that have lowered did you have a Panhard bar installed and to those that did not why did you not find it necessary?:favorites13::favorites13::favorites13:

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
If you're doing only a 2/4 then the panhard bar relocation bracket that comes with the kit is typically enough to properly align the axle but if it's pushed further out to one side or the other then the adjustable bar should be used. The street performer shocks would have been fine on the R/T since it's a RC but there are better shocks out there that's for sure, you'll just be paying more for them.

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
mine rides fine with the performer shocks, but I also have bags in the rear since I pull a boat too.

OP
OP
T

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
thanks to the two posters above especially as you have answered all of my beginner questions. I bought the lowering stuff more for looks as I really do drive like gramps 99.99% of the time. I am hoping with the springs, shocks, sway bar and Panhard bar I will not have any drivability issues. Hope to see some Ram guys at the shows this summer, I really enjoy the show at the park in Airdrie. Cheers