Got around to it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KLRpanda

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Finally got around to lowering the truck the other day. no fancy kit. cut coils nothing fancy. looks alot better i'm more than likely going to at least buy the lowering springs for the rear so i can still tow my boat and not worry about it but other than that i'm happy with it. gonna wait to level the rear out until i get the other springs
also planning on either running QA1 shocks or rancho adjustable's

177e4196.jpg

3f602ff5.jpg

28fb2e2f.jpg

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good Wade! What did you use to drop it? And wanna trade wheels? lol I have the polished face with silver painted everywhere else, looks like yours are chrome

OP
OP
KLRpanda

KLRpanda

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
these have the plastic cap over them.. under the cap we have the same wheel. i'm thinking about taking the caps off honestly they are oxidized so bad from the truck sitting at the ship yard every other month... i also figured out what was wrong with my truck

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Nice work

Glenn B

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7 390 HP
Looks really good!
I did a 2" leveling kit drop on the rear of my truck recently, but i really wish i had dropped the front also.
Your truck looks great. :)
--Glenn

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
these have the plastic cap over them.. under the cap we have the same wheel. i'm thinking about taking the caps off honestly they are oxidized so bad from the truck sitting at the ship yard every other month... i also figured out what was wrong with my truck

Oh ok. Didn't know they made chrome caps. But let me know when you take them off. What ended up being wrong with the truck?

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
wow...now that turned out slick!

OP
OP
KLRpanda

KLRpanda

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Oh ok. Didn't know they made chrome caps. But let me know when you take them off. What ended up being wrong with the truck?

SVR valve and the tune was off

The front is near perfect, the rear still looks too tall.

I fixed the rer it sits perfectly level now! thanks for the comments guys

OP
OP
KLRpanda

KLRpanda

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Oh that code you got for one of the runners?

yeah P1004 is a valve in the intake that switches between the short and long intake runners. my truck is stuck on the short so it makes no power down low.. will hopefully have it fixed next time i get home from being off shore.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sweet! Can't wait to see your truck low 14s or in the 13s like it should be. Instead of 15s...

Oh what was the deal with your drag wheels on the front? Looked like they were wobbling and then you came back with the factory ones

OP
OP
KLRpanda

KLRpanda

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Sweet! Can't wait to see your truck low 14s or in the 13s like it should be. Instead of 15s...

Oh what was the deal with your drag wheels on the front? Looked like they were wobbling and then you came back with the factory ones

Experimental stuff can't give out all my secrets! hahaha. I'm working with a buddy of mine on developing a spacer/wheel combo that will let us dodge guys run weld racing 15x3.5 skinnys." truck looked kick ass with them on though!" The truck should run low 13's once I get everything tuned right. Don't really want to give out my mod list but I should be close/ better than the NA record if it'll hook up and shift right. Next mod is a stall and then i'll make my mind up if i want to go turbo or stay NA with spray. But i really want that NA record i think it can do high 12's with the right combo NA without even taking the heads off the truck. lots of room for improvement with the factory stuff.

truck as of today

ccfcd5b1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corumba