Ground Force 2/3 4x4 QC/CC owners, have questions for you

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16WhiteQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thinking of lowering my truck for better looks be more importantly better handling.

I don't tow/haul much if that matters (I would probable add air bags for towing/hauling when needed).

Only kit I am considering at this time is the GF 2/3 as I want to keep a little rake/truck look.

From what I gather this kit has no issues with tail wag or drive-line vibrations.

So owners, are you happy with the kit or do you have issues?

How is the ride, a little stiffer that stock but still smooth?

Thanks

BrBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have had the GF 2/3 kit now on my truck for 60,000km. No issues at all. Small vibration above 130kph but nothing that worries me. Still tow a 25ft camper with 2 dirt bikes in the box twice a month. With helper bags of coarse.

It's definitely a stiffer ride than stock. If i was to do it again, I'd get the pan hard bar and rear sway bar sooner. They do make the kit perform better.

OP
OP
16WhiteQC

16WhiteQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have had the GF 2/3 kit now on my truck for 60,000km. No issues at all. Small vibration above 130kph but nothing that worries me. Still tow a 25ft camper with 2 dirt bikes in the box twice a month. With helper bags of coarse.

It's definitely a stiffer ride than stock. If i was to do it again, I'd get the pan hard bar and rear sway bar sooner. They do make the kit perform better.

Thanks for the feedback, seems to be a really good kit.

I have hellwig already and would do the sphon adjustable tracbar with the 2/3. That should make a much more stable and better handling truck.

14blackouthemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thinking of lowering my truck for better looks be more importantly better handling.

I don't tow/haul much if that matters (I would probable add air bags for towing/hauling when needed).

Only kit I am considering at this time is the GF 2/3 as I want to keep a little rake/truck look.

From what I gather this kit has no issues with tail wag or drive-line vibrations.

So owners, are you happy with the kit or do you have issues?

How is the ride, a little stiffer that stock but still smooth?

Thanks

We you doing the install?