help locating best price on a gf 9984

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm new to rams & also new to lowering a 4x4 but bam here i am lol.I like a variety of american vehicles leaning heavily on the sporty modded side & haven't had a lowered 4x4 yet but after letting go of a lifted superduty i'm ready to travel this road as i'm looking towards a truck that's comfortable,looks great & can get me out of a field or threw snow when needed as i am a hunter but i can avoid serious mud.The question i need answered is where can i find the BEST price on a ground force 2/3 kit as it seems as the other one gives your front end the silverado treatment where your wheels protrude out of the wheel wells in the front & I've never been a fan of that.I love this group you people are some of the best i've seen so far as far as helping each other out,so i thought i would see if i could get pointed in the right direction as the $800-900 i've seen for this kit seems quite steep for what's in it.

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
$

If your going for cost the bell tech or the Mcgaughys sport kit would be cheapest there both 2/4 and will not push the front tires out. The only kit I know of and I'm a newb myself is the Mcgaughys deluxe kit in which it has a spindle front drop where as all the rest of them offer coils front and rear. The cheapest I've seen GF is summit $800ish hope it helps you

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
the guys post how they have seen it for $560, i've never seen the damn kit below $750... shop around the net i'm sure you can find someone with a decent deal!

Milt IV

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
uspartsoutlet $751.86

I've been searching the web for a couple weeks waiting on some kind of deal to pup up. I saw what you are referring to on google but I was leery of it since in the title is reads "Green Filter USA 9984 2072 Replacement Filter per Each".
The picture is of the Ground Force 9984 for sure, but something just looks fishy to me. Especially since it is much cheaper than all of the other distributors. Seller has no rating either.

gf9984_zpswtn3gi65.png

It does appear to be available through Street Side Auto for $749.24 though and they have a reputable seller history according to le google.

gf9984a_zpsd6lfoi9a.png

Last edited:

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hang out for a couple of months near the end of Nov, I believe the companies throw a nice discount on their products, at least that's what happened with all my other parts I've bought for my truck.

OP
OP
P

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thx alot for the input,I'm not in a huge rush so I'll hang on & hopefully there will be some holiday sales in the not so distant future.