HELP with lowering kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmillerlv

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hello, I was really hoping someone could help me with finding a lowering kit for my 2014 ram 1500 crew cab 4wd 5.7L. Is there anything out there or other options? Looking for at least a 2/4 drop. Ground force sells a 2/3 coil drop but have heard bad things about lowering with just coils. Any pros or cons? I have been looking all over to find a kit, any help would be greatly appreciated. And yes I know I should just got and trade it in for a 2wd but a 4wd is what I got and I love it lol Plus I actually use the 4wd every so often just not the travel. Thanks again!

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I believe the Mcghaughys deluxe kit will work on the 4wd trucks. It's a spindle drop for the front. And springs out back.

It seems like you have to machine the spindles alittle to clear the front driveshafts though.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
There's no issues with using the Ground Force 2/3 kit, springs are perfectly fine on the 4wd trucks and have no issues. The McGaughy's Deluxe kit with spindles will work on the 4wd and you're putting a bit more stress on the inner CV but again, they handle it fine but you can't go much lower if you ever want to in the future without doing something about the angle. The '13+ kit will have the windows machined into them so there shouldn't be any clearance issues.