Here's something you guys have NEVER Seen!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slowpar R/T

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
.... A lowered, black R/T :3681700201_eef6d1e2 lololol

This is the cleanest the truck has looked in the past month since I did the lowering kit, though I'm bummed the Car wash didn't do the tireshine :flipthebird:

2 things - 1) No, I'm probably not going to de-badge it because, even though I don't really like it, I find I can actually differentiate my truck from every other lowered R/T that as been debadge...lol
2) The mudflaps are staying because I don't want **** throw across the entirely of the truck. For example; I got the truck washed then drove 20 miles on salted, puddley interstate roads and was able to take the pictures you see below :favorites13:

truck1_zpsb2cjyihm.jpg

truck2_zpsalpgn7ao.jpg

truck3_zpscvufw9jt.jpg

And a before pic for reference...

truck%202_zpsqkbkb7vi.jpg

Last edited:

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well damn i never thought id see the day where i like a lowered truck very nice looking truck you got there bud

OP
OP
Slowpar R/T

Slowpar R/T

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Well damn i never thought id see the day where i like a lowered truck very nice looking truck you got there bud

Thanks Devin! :happy107:
I'm not into low riders or overly dropped vehicle but this ride height is how a "sport truck" should leave the factory to me; it fills in the wheel wells just right.

Last edited:

moregrip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
.... A lowered, black R/T :3681700201_eef6d1e2 lololol

This is the cleanest the truck has looked in the past month since I did the lowering kit, though I'm bummed the Car wash didn't do the tireshine :flipthebird:

2 things - 1) No, I'm probably not going to de-badge it because, even though I don't really like it, I find I can actually differentiate my truck from every other lowered R/T that as been debadge...lol
2) The mudflaps are staying because I don't want **** throw across the entirely of the truck. For example; I got the truck washed then drove 20 miles on salted, puddley interstate roads and was able to take the pictures you see below :favorites13:

truck1_zpsb2cjyihm.jpg

truck2_zpsalpgn7ao.jpg

truck3_zpscvufw9jt.jpg

And a before pic for reference...

truck%202_zpsqkbkb7vi.jpg

Love those wheels, don't ever get rid of them!

Demon340v

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Very nice and clean. What kit do you have on it?

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
besides some black for the tires I find and have seen another rig or two where the rims almost look like chrome. I use a electric drill with polish (x10 coats) and then it's ready for the wax. Very nice rig and I give it a 99.98 score.

OP
OP
Slowpar R/T

Slowpar R/T

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Very nice and clean. What kit do you have on it?

I went with the belltech kit and QA1 Shocks :naughty:

Also, I gotta say that if you plan on going much over 70 MPH on anything other than a road as smooth as glass, the rear Hellwig Swaybar is a MUST.

OP
OP
Slowpar R/T

Slowpar R/T

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
besides some black for the tires I find and have seen another rig or two where the rims almost look like chrome. I use a electric drill with polish (x10 coats) and then it's ready for the wax. Very nice rig and I give it a 99.98 score.

Yeah they aren't chrome...they are kind of a ****** polished rim...lol

Thank you sir! :favorites13:

FlynDutchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Remove the RAM from the doors and leave the Hemi logo on the fender or just get the black factory semi fender badges. it will be cleaner and still be a little different from the other R/T's out there. Looks good!

OP
OP
Slowpar R/T

Slowpar R/T

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Remove the RAM from the doors and leave the Hemi logo on the fender or just get the black factory semi fender badges. it will be cleaner and still be a little different from the other R/T's out there. Looks good!

Oddly enough I was considering removing the 1500 and leaving Ram on there... eh, maybe one day...lol
Thank you! :happy107: