I need a measurement on a short rear swar bar end link please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
if anyone has the McGaughys or Bell Tech shorter rear bar end links and can get me a measurement I'd appreciate it. I lost the numbers I got off mine and my truck is kept locked up in a shop away from my house when I'm not driving it....like now...so I can't remeasure them.
Competition Engineering discontinued the adjustable end links I ordered so my money was refunded and now I'm searching for something else to use.

Thanks

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I want to know this too but i just might go buy some from the junk yard and cut and weld them

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
That'll work just fine but I'm looking for adjustable with heim joints.
Hell....wait till I find a new source and I'll send you my short McGaughys links. lol

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Lol well when you posted the other ones u ordered i went there like a week later and i couldn't order online so i just left it at that lol

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Lol well when you posted the other ones u ordered i went there like a week later and i couldn't order online so i just left it at that lol

My order went through just fine then a couple days ago I got a cancellation email from the place I ordered them. I emailed CE to see what's up but didn't hear back. I guess I could call them tomorrow and see if they'll make another set but I like to look for stuff to occupy my time.

Completely off topic, but what is your daily driver?

A 2010 Crew cab Chevy 2500 diesel. It's my work beater.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
It's plain jane....plastic floors, vinyl seats....not fancy at all. I lifted the front and put some cheap wheels and bigger tires on it. It's job it to get nasty and dirty on jobsites. lol
It's ugly as sin but it does it's job.

unclemark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi, 4.7
8" center bolt hole to center bolt hole. I just got mine from the good folks at belltech but they are sitting in the toolbox here at the house cuz the trucks still in the body shop so i havent had a chance to put them on yet.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Thanks

Lawhand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
ill give you the 1s that came with my lowering kit if you pay the shipping... i dont plan on using them. If u still need them PM me

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
If you used the drop kit you need to use the shorter links....unless you did something else or don't have a rear bar.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
You're young enough to be my son, son.
You can't be my son though because I'd have taught him better English than that.
My 14 year old daughter is available for tutoring though should you want to expand that vocabulary out of the "hood". LOL

Sorry man...I don't do text type. I figure if someone is worthy of a response I'll give them the respect of using proper punctuation and grammar.

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You're young enough to be my son, son.
You can't be my son though because I'd have taught him better English than that.
My 14 year old daughter is available for tutoring though should you want to expand that vocabulary out of the "hood". LOL

Sorry man...I don't do text type. I figure if someone is worthy of a response I'll give them the respect of using proper punctuation and grammar.

well said lol :whip: