Inez Hotrods 4/6 Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Messaged on Facebook. Always had good luck with them replying there, and I can see if they actually seen it

thade

Reaction score
That sucks about the brackets, and I'm curious as to how they handle it. Mine are being installed today, but they look to have been redesigned with more reinforcement in that area that hopefully fixes the issue.

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, I seen that as well. I was one of the first few to purchase in the early stages. Still no reply yet. Sent an email earlier as well.

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did they say if they have been redesigned to be more durable
He didnt. All he was trying to do was get all the info before ups showed up for the night to pick up all the outgoing orders so he could get mine out to me tonight. I should have them in a couple days since they in the next state over. I can let you know if they beefier than mine or not.

Glad to hear that.
Yeah, me too cuz I really didnt have the money to be buying any right now as I got laid off last week, and I cant be without a vehicle if they would have broken all the way.

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got my replacement parts in today. Definitely made different. Will post side by side pics of them when I get around to swapping them put tomorrow.

Don’t forget pics man. Deciding between these and illicit. Illicit said they have redesigned to be beefier so curious how the Inez look side by side

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After getting them on, I will say this, they fit a whole lot better than the originals. These contour to the axle better, and the big cutouts in the middle huh the existing lower control arm bracket that you dont cut off a lot better. Way better design. Let's hope these last!

jonwrong

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This post may be a little off topic, but there is a lot of information in this thread. So, I thought I would ask...

I recently bought a 2017 RC Sport. I had planned on lowering it from the beginning. I wanted a Ford Lightning back in the day, but they are just too old now. Anyway, who knew lowering these trucks would be so complicated. Initially, I planned 2/4 Belltech or spindles.

My question is for people with a 2/4 drop, do you find the truck still a stretch to get into without steps. My truck came with steps at 1,700 miles when I bought it. I took them off, and it is not as comfortable as I would like to get in and out of. I am 5'11". My wife complains. I thought lowering it would take care of this, but I tried a two inch block to test it. I don't want to lower and run steps. At 4 inches, it's pretty nice. So, this has me thinking of the 4/6 Inez control arm swap. But, I would keep it at 4/4, because I like some rake for look and utility.

I do think the 4/6 looks low to me. I am now thinking about Ground Force 2/3, but I thought I would see if there is any feedback on getting in and out with these drops. Thanks in advance.

6speed4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This post may be a little off topic, but there is a lot of information in this thread. So, I thought I would ask...

I recently bought a 2017 RC Sport. I had planned on lowering it from the beginning. I wanted a Ford Lightning back in the day, but they are just too old now. Anyway, who knew lowering these trucks would be so complicated. Initially, I planned 2/4 Belltech or spindles.

My question is for people with a 2/4 drop, do you find the truck still a stretch to get into without steps. My truck came with steps at 1,700 miles when I bought it. I took them off, and it is not as comfortable as I would like to get in and out of. I am 5'11". My wife complains. I thought lowering it would take care of this, but I tried a two inch block to test it. I don't want to lower and run steps. At 4 inches, it's pretty nice. So, this has me thinking of the 4/6 Inez control arm swap. But, I would keep it at 4/4, because I like some rake for look and utility.

I do think the 4/6 looks low to me. I am now thinking about Ground Force 2/3, but I thought I would see if there is any feedback on getting in and out with these drops. Thanks in advance.

I’m just under 6’ with short ass-legs and have no trouble getting in/out with my 2/4 drop/no side steps
My wife who’s 5’5” couldn’t wait for this truck to go from stock to lowered- previous Ram 2/4 lowered
I use my truck for work and the 4” rear drop is perfect at the tailgate
I’m also using 31.8” tire, so got another 1/2” less than with the stock 33’s

moregrip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I'm 5'8" and stock it was a little hop up and in, with a 2/4 drop it was a smooth lateral movement, hope that helps brother!

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
when I had mine at 2/4 it was a little step in and out... with the 4/6 drop you just slide in and out :)

btw anyone who's interested I'll be selling my Inez setup soon.... selling my truck